Chapter- 8

Shreya's POV-

" Why is my wifey blushing so much?" I heard a very recognizable voice. Yash!!

I immediately looked at the source of the voice. Yess! It was him, Yash Raichand!!

I ran to him and he twirled me around, picking me by my waist!

" I missed you so much hubby!" I shouted.

" Me too wifey." He replied.

" But you here? How?? Why did you not tell me damnit!!" I asked.

" I called you yesterday to inform but you were being you." He said.

" Now put me down. I am not 2 kgs." I said.

" I am, on the contrary, very comfortable." He mocked.

" Yash, down now!" I exclaimed.

" See, this is how typical wives behave." He taunted.

I rolled my eyes.

" What is going on here! Shreya is already married!! But how!" Khyati bhabhi exclaimed.

I looked at her to clarify, but I met raging eyes right next to her.

They were Mr. Rathore's. Now what the hell happened to him!

Kabir's POV-

Right from the moment I laid my eyes on Shreya, I knew that she was mine. MINE to see, MINE to touch and MINE TO POSSESS.

But right now, all I could see was someone claiming to be her husband and this did not go down well with me.

" Shreya is married!!??" I heard Khyati di mutter and then voice it loud.

Shreya turned to her and when her eyes met mine, her expressions changed from happiness to that of fear and this amused me.

Her eyes averted from mine.

" No no Bhabhi, we are friends........it's just our thing that we address each other like this." She said.

" Now this is not done Shreya, you are my future sister in law!" A girl said.

" Yes absolutely wifey." That fucking moron exclaimed.

" Of course my husba....." Shreya started, but before she could continue was interrupted by Mrs Kashyap.

" Shreya, do all this later, drop them to the spare rooms and then let them freshen up. They have had a long flight." She said.

" But mumma, I wanted to talk to Yash." She pouted.

" Later Shreya. Now go." Her mother ordered.

" Don't worry wifey....we have a lifetime to talk." That bloody man said.

" Of course we do." She played along and then laughed.

Her laughter is the most melodious thing that has ever reached my ears. I have been with way too many women before, but none came close to Shreya in terms of their real side. They all were pretentious and fake, just after my money, but she is something else altogether and her being with this man is criminal. She belongs to me and she belongs with me.

" Kabir you are going to hurt yourself if you dig your nails deeper in your palm." Siddharth bhai said, standing next to me.

" What?" I said, perplexed.

He indicated my palms which were closed in tight fists.

I tried to deny but Siddharth bhai had already caught me and he was the only person along with Dhruv who could understand me. Others were intimidated.