Chapter- 17

Shreya's POV

The reception ended within three hours and I was honestly tired for the day.

" Shreya, let's go. Mom and Dad have already left with Rohit and Khyati." Virat Bhai said.

All the guests had already left.

" Bhai, you leave with Bhabhi and Janu, I'll come in my car." I said.

" Okay." Bhai said.

" But your car wasn't starting right?" Riya Bhabhi interrupted.

" It did later when I tried." I lied smoothly.

" Okay then. Let's go." Bhai said.

" You go ahead, my car keys are with Kabir. I'll get them and come home." I said.

They nodded and left.

Kabir was standing in the reception, talking on the phone. I couldn't understand a word. It was probably Spanish.

I tapped his shoulders, he turned towards me.

" Car keys." I mouthed.

He nodded and handed me over.

" Bye." I said.

He gave a small smile and I left.

I started driving but halfway through, car's tyre punctured.

" Damn." I muttered and got out of the car.

" Why God! This tyre had to puncture just right now! How will I change the tyre in this dress!!?" I exclaimed.

The cherry on the top, I was spotted by 2 men and they looked drunk.

They were talking and looking at me like I was a piece of meat for them.

" Darlinnnnggg....why ride the car? Ride me instead?" One of those jerks laughed.

" Sure handsome...come here." I said, seductively.

He did and I kicked him. THERE.

" Now get lost from here before I beat the shit out of you jerk." I shouted.

" You s*ut " The man shouted and tried to grab me.

" So now you want to fight with a karate blackbelt?" I asked him.

The second man had already ran away.

That man, he started throwing punches at me.

" Be a man. Don't attack from behind you moron." I heard a voice. Saaransh's.

I turned back to see that the second man with a wood log in his hand and Saaransh beating the hell out of him. I continued tackling the first one.

" What are you doing here?" I asked him.

I was going to the airport to pick my relative when I saw you here." He replied.

" Ohh." I said.

" I've called the police. They might be here any moment." He informed.

Listening about police, both the men ran hard and fast. I started running behind them and Saaransh was behind me.

" Shreya, wait....stop." He shouted.

" These jerks are running away. I have to stop them." I replied back.

He held me tightly and I was unable to move. Those idiots ran away.

" Why would you do that? The police was coming na!" I exclaimed.

" Madam, I had no time to call the police. I just bluffed in front of them so that they run away. They had knives with them." He said.