Chapter-32

A very Happy 71st Republic Day guys!

Let's make India a better place to live in. Let's all put in efforts to make our nation proud of us!

Shreya's POV-

I tried my best to avoid Kabir in my capacity but once the henna was done on my hand, I had no one to help me with.

Saransh, Naman and Ronit had already left because they were bored and I had no one to help me eat lunch.

Okay,okay.....I did have Kabir but I was absolutely not going in front of him for help or he would start taunting me for losing the bet. 

Why is he so cocky!!

" Shreya, Anika is calling you." Aunty came and told me.

I walked towards her where she was standing with Vaibhav sir, Adya,  Dhruv and Kabir.

The irony was...both of us could not speak.

I raised an eyebrow at her.

She was asking me to stay with her because she was bored.

I rolled my eyes and nodded and stood next to her.

" Is this some telepathy going on?" Vaibhav sir asked to which Anika and I smirked.

" They don't need words to talk to each other which no one but them understand. Sometimes it is very creepy." Adya informed.

How the hell is she even talking despite of having so many ice creams yesterday!?

" Children....go and have lunch. You'll must be hungry." Aunty said, coming to us.

How much I love her!

As we started walking towards the food, Kabir walked next to me.

" So Love....ready to do what I say for a day?" He said, looking at me.

I looked at him and showed him my tongue. So mature Shreya.

" I'll take that as a yes." He replied.

Then he took food for both of us in a plate and helped me eat with constant teasings.

" The first thing I want you to do is to promise me that you will not have more than two ice creams in a week." I said as he fed me.

I looked horrified.

Absolutely not happening. This is not fair!

I nodded my head in negative. I am not doing it. Period.

" You don't have an option Ms. Kashyap. You have no option." He repeated.

I do....strangle you to death and then bury you somewhere or throw your body in the sea.

" Second, a date after this wedding." He said.

Reasonable enough....I can do that, so I nodded in agreement.

" The third and last is that I want a kiss." He added so casually and I chocked over food.

Has this human gone officially mad? 

I signed to him that he had lost nuts and bolts of his head to which he just chuckled.

" I don't think that any of it is unreasonable demand Shreya. I can expect my fiance to be a good loser and not a sore one." He said and I rolled my eyes.

After lunch, the function had winded up and we left for home.

Kabir went to his office directly after I threatened to run away if he insisted on dropping me home.