Chapter- 36

Difficult time's going on guys. Please stay at your homes and stay safe!

Please vote and comment! Motivates a lot!

Shreya's POV-

The next two days went just like that, planning the perfect proposal and an amazing birthday party for him. I had told everyone except for Kabir about what I was doing and my friends were helping me.

" Anika, I am going to do a classic on one knee proposal for him. I'll say what I have to and then let's see how it turns out to be." I told her over the phone and she nodded.

Naman and she were handling the decoration part, Saraansh and Ronit were seeing food and I was overseeing. Adya was busy shopping for her wedding. It was two weeks later.

" Shreya, get ready quickly. We need to leave for the Rathode mansion." I heard Khyati bhabhi call for me.

" Yes bhabz. Going." I replied and then walked into the closet.

" Ughhh....my wardrobe is filled with dresses, skirts, formals and jeans! No Indian attire!" I muttered.

" Riya bhabhi...." I sang walking in her room.

" What happened? You can't decide what to wear?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.

" Was it this predictable?" I asked her.

" Shreya, I know that tone and besides, you couldn't even decide what to wear in New York and used to video call me so I can't expect anything else from you here too." She taunted and I rolled my eyes.

" Bhabz, I was planning to wear something Indian but I have nothing!" I whined.

" Don't worry. I have a saree in mind that you can wear." She said as she walked to her closet.

She took out a red saree and it was absolutely beautiful!

" Now you go and freshen up. I'll come to your room to help you get ready. I am done." She said and I nodded, walking away.

I had to wash my hair and so I did and then dried them. Wrapping my bath robe around me, I walked back to my room.

" Okay, now you go and wear this underskirt and blouse and I'll help you wrap this saree around you." She said and I nodded.

Doing what she told me, I came out and she made me stand like a stick, still so that she wraps it around.

Okay, now sit down and I'll do a little of a makeup on you.

Shreya's Look-

She made me ready and then we had to leave

We had managed to make Kabir stay away from the place with Dhruv's help.

As we were getting closer and closer to the house, I was getting nervous. I was getting jitters.

" You can do it Shreya, you can do it." I muttered to myself.