Chapter- 34

Difficult time's going on guys. Please stay at your homes and stay safe!

Please vote and comment! Motivates a lot!

Shreya's POV-

Paris was great, insightful, and ridiculously expensive! We all were sharing a two BHK flat. One month out of six was already done.

I was very happy that I hadn't bumped into Kabir all this while. I really wanted to just be with these morons. I mean, I will be with them when we leave for post graduation in New York. We had made a pact to attend the same college and we did get into the same, all of us. We just are very lucky I believe!

" Shreya, we have been Paris for like one month and have not done any shopping! Let's go out today. I mean, our parents earn enough that we can afford shopping here!" Adya exclaimed.

" Yes, so does my husband!" Anika added.

I guess they were right. How can you not shop when in Paris!

" Fine, let's go. As it is today is Sunday. We can go to the night market." I suggested and they nodded in agreement.

After having lunch, we went out. The boys would directly meet us at the club we had planned to go to after shopping.

As we started swiping our credit cards in stores, it felt like heaven. There were so many amazing clothes and so comfortable! I got a few for everyone too!

" Guys, let's buy some dress for the graduation ceremony!" Adya suggested.

" Yes, yes, yes!" I exclaimed and then we went on spree number two.

We ended up buying around six tops, four dresses, three skirts and eight pair of shoes from stilettos to sneakers.

" Ladies, did you go insane?" Naman asked as we ended the club with packets in our hands.

" It's Paris! And you won't believe how many amazing dresses we got. Like so good." I admired them. Then we put the shopping bags in the locker.

" Yeahh, whatever. Let's get drunk and dance!" Saaransh shouted over for us to listen over the loud music.

" One of us has to be sober to take the rest of you drunkyards home. I'll volunteer." Anika said and I rolled my eyes.

After the wedding, she has gone all goody goody for some reason, muttering something about how Vaibhav trusts her to be the responsible person.

I cringed and rolled my eyes at the mere thought.

By the looks of it, it seemed a very posh club. The VIP section was filled with hot men and beautiful women, putting us to shame.

" Girls, stop looking at the VIP section. We will not be able to sneak in there so let's just stick to here and have fun." Ronit said and I nodded.

" The first round is on me." Adya said, walking towards the bar area and we followed her.

Ordering a vodka martini, we gulped it down and then walked to the dance floor.

" Okay ladies, let's not forget that both of you are engaged. No advances towards men." Anika mothered us.

" Okay boss!" I mocked her and she rolled her eyes.

As we danced through the night and got drunk, I felt alive and amazing.

We were on our eighth shot and I was completely wasted, all of us were, well except Anika I guess.

I couldn't even stand properly.

" Okay guys, enough. I think we should call it a night." Anika said, snatching the shots from us.

" Oh woman! The night is young and so are we!" I stuttered.