twitter 3

❉ ╧╧╧╧ ✿ ╧╧╧╧ ❉
    tylergposey so I just got beat up. livmason is stronger than she looks
30,547 retweets - 64,789 likes

@livmason : you bet your butt I am and don't you forget it

dylanobrien watching my best friend beg for mercy from a girl hitting him w/ a pillow > netflix
32,713 retweets - 46,926 likes

livmason gotta love talking to mom💙 great way to relax after kicking tylergposey 's butt
43,583 retweets - 45,274 likes

@carolinemason I love you too sweetheart! But I thought I taught you to use your words?
@tylergposey trust me, she used a lot of colorful words
@livmason TYLER WTH
↻@tylergposey SHE DESERVES THE TRUTH
@dylanobrien And you deserve to be hit again with a pillow
@livmason dont tempt me Posey.
@tylergposey PLEASE DONT HIT ME. dylanobrien stop giving her ideas
@dylanobrien dont tell me what to do.
@tylergposey fine. I'll just tell livmason what we were talking about after we left 
↻@dylanobrien I'm going to kill you. And livmason just ignore him.
@livmason ??

livmason I am confusion.
50,321 retweets - 43,857 likes

❉ ╧╧╧╧ ✿ ╧╧╧╧ ❉

Olivia looked up from her phone, puzzled on what Tyler was talking about on Twitter. She was standing on the set of her character's bedroom, almost ready to film the next scene for the day.

While a stylist perfected her hair, Olivia stole a glance at Dylan, who was across the room from her. Talking to Tyler, he didn't notice her staring at him, looking annoyed at their friend.

"There!" Her stylist, Anna, proclaimed. "Your hair is perfect!"

Olivia smiled and thanked the woman, before excusing herself. She headed towards the boys, since the camera crew wasn't ready yet, her curiosity growing as she watched Dylan flail his arms in aggravation.

"Woah, Dylan," she made her presence known with a teasing smile. "I'd be careful, your Stiles is showing."

Dylan released a heavy sigh and ran a hand through his spiked hair, "Oh you know me, Stiles is my favorite character."

Olivia looked at him weirdly, not understanding his words as he glared at Tyler. Focusing on their co-star, Olivia questioned, "Tyler, not that I mind, but why are you here? Scott isn't in this scene."

"But his best friends are," Tyler grinned, wiggling his eyebrows at the two. "This is Stiles and Sierra's make-up scene. Sue me for wanting to watch my OTP come back together!"

"Alrighty," Olivia chuckled, throwing her hands up in defense. "I was just wondering why everyone decided to come watch this scene."

"Everyone?" Dylan's eyes flickered over to her, his voice sounding worried. "Who else is here?"

Olivia turned and pointed to a small group of their co-stars that gathered together around their director chairs. "Crystal, Daniel, Tyler and Holland. I don't really know why, I told them it's not that exciting but they said their minds were set."