Part C, Remember Me?

Twilight's POV

I woke up as early as I could this morning, I woke up before sunrise and didn't waste any time getting out of the cave. I only had a little bit of stored food left but it was enough to make me feel full. I silently and still tired glide out of the cave and fly up so I could get a better look at where I was. It took a full minute for me to realize where I was. I was at the Trade Lands, how did I get here so fast!? Either it's closer than I expected or I just flew so fast I didn't realize I was already here. Oh well, it doesn't matter now. I need to find Calder, I assume he is sleeping in one of the tents set up around the island. So I, as silent as a petal in the wind, fly around the island in search of Calder. I can only assume I can find him in one of the secluded tents, the ones in the small forest nearby. I fly lower to the ground, but I stay hidden in the early morning shadows. I reach the small forest a gently glide inside,then I lad gracefully on the ground. I can't fly in here so I have to walk. I make sure tread lightly on the ground, avoiding twigs, rocks, and other debris that could alert others of my presence. I soon come across a small green tent in a clearing, I walk over quietly and stealthily,being careful not to make even the smallest sound. I peek my head inside the tent and see a sleeping young man with tousled black hair. He isn't Calder so I move my head out and keep moving. The sun starts to rise higher and I can hear people waking up in the distance. I pass by two other tents that had sleeping people I didn't recognize. Then finally, I came across a large black tent with an old man sitting by a fire in the front, roasting something. I recognize him instantly, it's Calder. The man that slaughtered my family in cold blood, no remorse or mercy. He has long white hair that goes down to his shoulders, misty amber eyes, pale skin, and more scars than I remember him having. I stare at the man I have been looking for in disgust and rage. I could feel my anger bubbling up in me and and I slowly creep over to him, hiding in the shadows. I am directly behind him now, as I sleekly approach him from behind I think of how to end him. Fast or slow? Slow, this man deserves to feel pain as he dies. He needs to feel pain, the same kind that I felt. But of course nothing I do to him will ever add up to the pain I went through. Countless nights where I would stay up and cry, thinking, what's the point of still living? Why am I here? Why does everyone I care about die or leave me? I will make this man suffer. I am practically breathing on his neck now. I jump on him, I hear him gasp in alarm. I don't expect him to be as strong as he used to be he is and his strength catches me off guard. He rolls out from under me and stands, he begins to rush to his tent. I won't let him win, he has caused to much suffering to deserve to live. I pounce once again, this time with more strength and the intent to immediately kill him. No one and nothing can stop me from ending his life, not a single thing.