03| Pool Party ✓

"Ji. It will be a misunderstanding. You know our Diya won't do such things." Devki says holding her husband's hand.

"I too had that belief Devki but after seeing her phone I understood everything. If you want to hear it from my mouth once more, then hear it, our daughter Aadhya has a relationship with some... I don't want to talk about it." He says angrily while sitting on the chair.

Devki looks down at her hands and tears begin to fall on them.

"Now on wards she'll not step out of this house." He added, clenching his fist.

"You can't keep her in this house forever Anil. She is a girl." Dadi reminds him entering the hall.

"Then what should I do maa?" Anil asks standing up.

"She is a girl so she should go to someone's house tomorrow. So let's get her married," Dadi says firmly.

"Maa, she's is only 21!" Devki gasps. "Let's talk to her first. What if all this is a misunderstanding?" Devki asks.

"You always try to justify your daughters action when your teaching is being questioned." Dadi answers. "It's the correct age for marriage. If we let her out or talk with her she may try to elope and will make a fuss and the whole neighborhood will get to know about this. So instead, without letting her know that we got to know about her affair let's get her married." Dadi adds.

"We can't get her married without her approval!" Devki says.

"I'm her father. I'll get her married to a good family only. And that bastard had messaged her that he'll come to our house asking for her hand and I'll never allow that so it's better to get her married, now." Anil says, his voice stern. "Devki, you won't talk to Aadhya about this."

 ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶

"Diya. There is a problem!" Anjana calls Aadhya entering her room.

"Now what?"

"Abhi called, he said someone attended his call and I know it was not me."

"What. Oh, my freaking god. Dad was the one who took. Oh, shoot. That's why. Oh no. He misunderstood me!" Aadhya gasps covering her mouth.

"How. I mean he took the call only na." Anju ask sitting beside Aadhya, pulling a chair.

"No. He made me open the phone and I think he checked my phone. Were you chatting with him before you kept my phone back?"

Anjana nods making Aadhya groan.

"You didn't delete the messages between you and Abhi right?"

"I forgot."

"Great."

"Oh no. What's going to happen now?" Anju asks worriedly.

"I'll tell that it's you who chatted," Aadhya answers.

Anjana shakes her head. "You have my swear Aadhya. You'll not say anything to anyone."

 ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶

Rehan parks the car in garage and before he gets out, he sprays his mouth with mouth freshner.

He doesn't want to tell his family, he has come after a wild party. He walks to the front door and find a note.

"Pool Party!"

Rehan decides not to go with the smell of beer and whiskey and much more to his family but the door turns out to be locked when he tries to open.

The pool is in his Chacha's house and since the two houses are in a compound, there is always a get together, once a month, even though they see each other daily.

Rehan goes to the Pool Party and everyone cheers when they spot him. The elders were enjoying the food while the younger ones were in the water.

"Why did you come? You know you can't escape!" Sanjay says passing him a mojito. "Oh, bachelor party?" Sanjay adds after getting Rehan's scent.

Rehan nods with a grin. "It was great."

"Everybody, Rehan says he already had food from a party." Sanjay smirks turning around to face their family.

"Which party?" Liya, his sister asks him.

"Uh, my friend's."

"Which friend?" Sunita, his mother asks.

"What is this interrogation!" Rehan asks moving to sit in a corner away from his family.

"Someone will be there to interrogate you everyday." Sunita reminds him.

"Are we talking about my marriage, AGAIN?" He asks. "'Cause I would like to run to my room."

"We found a match for you." Gayatri, his Chachi and Sanjay's mother says.

"I like her, she is beautiful." Liya says. "I think I have seen her somewhere."

"Please for God's sake, don't make this night about me." Rehan begs shaking his head.

Sanjay grins sitting beside him, and putting his hand around Rehan's shoulder.

"Why do you think this party is happening?" Sanjay asks. "They are ready to give you a dress and make you marry her."

"Doesn't my yes or no, have any value in this house?" Rehan asks his mother.

Sunita smiles at him. "Tomorrow morning, you are going to meet her."

please vote, comment and share.