8.

“Keerthy….what the hell?” he shouted hitting the door with his leg.

Then his eyes fell on Anu. he cant belive he is seeing her in this position the second time. His eyes then started roaming her neck and shoulder and her exposed skin. When she realized it, she quickly put on the shawl covering her whole body.

“Keerthy...i dont know what you are planning but open the damn door.”anu said.

“No….i am helping you people.” keerthy shouted from the other side as keerhty’s mom came by.

“Why are you shouting and what are you doing in front of this room?” she asked.

“Ma...tell her to open the door.” ajay shouted.

“What is this keerthy? Why did you lock your bro in there?” she asked.

“And anu is there too. Let them romance a little and stop being a moment stealer mom.” keerthy said.

“Keerthy….are you mad? They aren't even married yet.” her mom said.

“May i tell you something mom? If we don't create this situation for them, Anna will ruin the marriage. He is planning to screw this marriage.” Keerthy said.

“What?” her mom asked as she opened the door.

Ajay walked out as if nothing had happened. Totally relaxed. Anu walked behind him with the shawl covering whole body.

“Keerthy...this is highly unacceptable...she was dressing and you got him inside and locked them. If you wanna solve something, solve in the correct way.” her mom shouted as she turned to leave.

“By the way anu. You look really cute in this.” Ajay’s mom said as she left.

“Keerthy….what were you doing.” she asked.

“Sorry i was trying to help. But i want you to be my anni.” she said.

“Well, either way it looks like you have found a way for you to be my sister in law.” Anu said as karthik came by.

“Nillunga bro...answer my question...what’s up with you two?” anu asked.

“Um…” keerthy started.

“Actually Anu...I like Keerthy.” he said.

“When did this happen?” she asked.

“Long time back. Before we even got you and Ajay involved.” keerthy said.

“And you expect me to?...” anu asked,

“Keep this a secret or else i will have to make you shut up.” Karthik said.

“Amma…” anu ran toward her mom as Karthik ran behind her and keerthy walked behind them scared.

“Anu….”Karthik ran behind her as she looked behind running. She suddenly came in contact with somebody. She turned around to see who it was.

“Why the hell are you running around like small children?” ajay asked.

“Why do you care?” she asked as karthik slowed down and Keerthy behind him.

“Cause you smashed into me smart one.” he said.

“Ajay, I dont wanna her your screwed up voice one more time. Just because you dont have a heart and you are emotionless doesnt mean you can control other to be like you. This is me and this is how i will be forever. Even when i am 50, i will chase after my brother because aparently, since you dont know what love is, i must explain to you that its called heart….love...family…” she said as he stared at her in disbelieve.

“Anu.”karthik put his hand on her shoulder.

“That’s rude.” he said.

“Not to a heartless creature like him.” she said as she walked away.

“Anni, anna wasnt always like this you know?” keerthy said.

“You have all the rights to support your brother but please not infront of me.” anu said.

“No anni there was a girl in his life….Meghna….she was everything to him until she….well let’s just say something happened to her and it was his fault.” keerthy said.