31

She was busy with her notes and then she realized her other notebook was in the other cupboard. She was reaching it when a pair of arms encircled around her waist.

"Ajay..." She said as she turned around.

"Can you reach that?" She asked not giving him a moment to say anything.

He grabbed it and placed it on the table and turned to her.

"What's up with the saree?" He asked.

"Lets go to the temple." She said.

"Now? Why?" He asked.

"Why you dont want to?" She asked.

"Well i was tired and came home to..." He started.

"Too bad. Got wear something and come....we will just go to the one near here. Nowhere far." Sje said.

Soon the reached their dsetination. They went to the sri saumyakasi sivalaya.

They returned back home later around 7.

"Anu...you keep making me do everything but..."he said.

"I love you ajay." She said imediately locking into his eyes.

He smiled at her as he hugged her.

Soon days passed like that and soon their love enlarged a bit everyday.

"So...?, " anu said as she sat on the side of the bed.

"So we can go somewhere." He said as he was lauing down on the bed.

"Where?" She asked.

She suddenly got a phone call.

"Hi...solluda.." Anu said as ajay looked at her.

"Ya sure....will be there....my house right?" She asked as she went to grab her things.

"Will be back soon ajay." She said as she ran.

"Anu.." He called but she was already gone.

"Her house? Isnt this her house? Who was she talking to?" He asked.

He called karthik to ask if he called anu.

"No...i didnt call her. Why?" He asked.

"Nothing." He said.

"Bro mind telling me?" Karthik asked.

"Well we were about to do something and she got a call from a guy....i think from your house and she just ran off with only a bye." He said.

"I smell something burning." Karthik said.

"Huh? My sister is about to burn your heart." He said a little harshly.

"Bro...if its from here....either dad or ashwin." He said.

"Ashwin?" He asked.

"Yes...our cousin." He said.

"Karthik...i found something about him. Can you come over to my house?"he asked.

"Sure." He said.

Soon anu went to her house to meet her cousin and karthik went to ajay's to talk about ashwin.

When he entered, karthik saw keerthy scarching her head as she was trying to review her notes.

He sneaked behind and tapped her shoulder as she screamed bringing ajay and geetha outside.

"Why did you scream?" Geetha asked coming.

"I thought some thief came into the house but it was him." She said.

"Aama aama...he is a thief...he can steal alot of things....starting from a girls heart to...." Ajay said as keerthy looked at her mom to
See if she understood but continued when she realized her mom wasnt even caring.

"Ajay? What did you wanna talk about?" Karthik asked.

"Well...i...ok so...lets go upstairs." Ajay took him to the room s keerthy followed.