10.

A few days later, Ajay found a way to stop the wedding. He knows it's gonna be horrible but his plan was to bring a criminal into the place and ruin the wedding.

Anu thought of a way herself. She figured she should mind as well tell her parents than run away but she needed to mess up the wedding herself.

She planned to let a psycho inside to sabotage the wedding.

Karthik was deciding on what to do. He knew that if he messes up the wedding, he would be ruining his sister's life. Keerthy had already told him about meghna. He felt bad for Ajay and believed that his sister can somehow get Ajay back to normal.

Finally the day came. Their wedding. Everyone other than Ajay and Anu were happy. Keerthy knew ajay and anu had planned something.

Keerthy and Karthik were on a lookout for anything suspicious.

“ok...you will come when you hear the instrument sound ok?” Anu was talking to someone that Keerthy spotted.

“Ok.” The guy said. He seemed to be mentally ill.

Keerthy followed where anu was hiding the guy. She is planinng to sabotage her our wedding and as a sister in law, she cant let that happen.

She went to Anu's room where they were dressing Anu up.She looked very cute.

“No matter how hard anybody tried to sabotage the wedding, i won't let it happen.” she said.

“Who would wanna…”priya asked as she looked at anu.

“Anu please tell me you have nothing to do with the missing patient that chief doctor is shouting about.” Priya said.

“No...idc anymore.” anu said.

“Ok…” She said.

Soon Ajay was to be sitting in front of the audience and the fire. He was dressed in his white shirt and vetti (dhoti).

And then Anu was lead to sit next to him. Anu smirked at him as he did the same.

“I have planned to ruin this shitty wedding.” He said.

“so did i.” She smiled.

Suddenly she found the guy she set up on the seat with the audience. He was licking an icecream. He was playing with the kids and even when the instruments were running fast, he didn't get up.

“Che….” She said

“What?” He asked.

“My plan screwed up. I set up a psycho patient to ruin this but….he is sitting there with the kids.” She said.

“you keep proving that you are a psycho not a psychiatrist.” He said.

“what is you plan?” She asked.

“He will be here in just a min.” He said.

“Enna machan, yaara thedringa? Avana marupadiyum lockupla potachu.” karthik said.

“What? Who are you talking…”Ajay asked.

“nadikathinga bro.” Keerthy came near.

“Thaali kadra neram aachu.” Keerthy said as the priest handed the thali to Ajay. He looked into her eyes.