16

"Did you find the people? The ones who killed her?" Anu asked.

"Ya...they were my first 3 murderers. It was three guys...all sons of big billionares. One of them being a friend of dad's. Dad kinda figured it out because one time when dad went to their house, the servents were cleaning the car and the ring fell out. I tell everything to dad and well i showed him the ring i gifted meghna before i gave her and he figured it was them. Those idiots had rapped her in the car. They sold the other girl but i catxhed them...thats where i found the other two friends of his." Ajay said.

"Sorry Ajay...i never thought....i always thought you were a strict and sidumoonji guy." She said.

"There is always something hiding behind a smile or a anger." Ajay said.

"So you know?" She asked.

"Ya...what happened to you?" He asked.

"Well....my past was kinda....rough. Mine never was a big deal....irs not as frightening as yours.i lost my best friend to a rapist. It was kinda my fault....they blammed it on an innocent guy...and well a lawyer saved him...and the lawyer that stayed on our side is none other than your meghna." She said.

"Oh." He said.

"Well my friend....if priya is my best friend, Amritha is my bestest of best friends. We grew up togethers.....since muddle school. We well had a crush in high school. Actually i had 1 but she had quite a few. None of them are who we know though. She liked thalapathy. She like jason Sanjay. Like she had a crush on a father and his son...she loved movies.  Sure i was movie crazed but not as much as her.

After being with her for all those years i know the type of girl she is. She had a passion to act. She studied broadcasting. Well and she got into a trap. When she was college 2nd year...she accidently met this director. I never knew who but he told her he will give her an acting option and told her not to tell anybody or else they would figure it out and ruin her chances of being the heroin.

She agreed. And...." She continued the story.

"Amritha?" Anu called her as she hid her phone.

"Who were you talking to?" She asked.

"I..yaarum illadi." She said.

"Ey...nadilaathe...give me your phone." Anu tried to pull her phone.

"Anu...just because we are friends dont mean you can snatch my phone." She said shocking her.