17.

"Oh...sorry." Anu said as she walked outside from her room.

"Ennachuma? Why you look sad?" Amritha's mom asked.

"Onnum illa aunty...i have to leave." She said as she moved to the door.

"But you didnt even come a minute ago." She said.

"Anu...nilludi...come to my room. Please." Amritha pulled her inside.

"What?" Anu asked pissed.

"Itha paaru." She said as she showed her the phone and started crying.

"Amu...ennadi ithu? Aunty..." Anu was about to go call her mom but amu pulled her back.

"Do not tell anybody." Amu said.

"What the hell? Have you gone nuts?" She asked.

"Aama di...if amma knows...she will kill me. The guy...the director i was filming a movie for...he asked me to put on the clothes that matches the scenes and i dont know how but they had a camera fixed on there and...." She started crying.

"Amu...listen...its better if you tell aunty....maybe she might be able to help." She said.

"No anu...he only needs 10,000$ and if i give him that, he will delete it." Amu said.

"Where the hell will you go for that much money?" She asked.

"Dad...i will ask him i wanna go to a different country or something." She said.

"1 person going to out of country is closer to 1000 not 10000 dollars. " anu said.

"Im take 10 of my friends. And they are poor." Amu said.

"Shut up amu...think practical.... that son of bitches like him shouldnt get away with this." She said.

"I'll get 5 thousand dollars from my dad. You can get 5 from yours. They will kill us if they figure it out but..." She said.

"I'll say i am donating 5,000 dollars to cancer patients." Anu said.

"Ok please...lets do this fast." She said.

"Dad...i need 5,000 dollars" anu asked.

"En ma?" Ravi asked.

"I...am donating to this person.. She is suffering from cancer...please dad." She said.

"Sari...nalla vishayam thaane. Ill transport it to your account." He said.

"Ok...thanks pa." She said as she ran to her room and called Amu.

"Success. I told my dad the same reason." Amu said.

"Ok...come lets go get it in cash and then give it to the guy." Anu said.

The girls went to the guy and settled him and got him the money and he gave them her video.

Amu and anu felt proud of themself. They never told their parents. A whole week passed by and suddenly amu went missing.