Part 6

- SEXUAL CONTENT -

_
C O L E

Andi sat there as I ran out of the room and into the bathroom feeling embarrassed.

I don't even know what to say to him!

What do I do in this situation!?

I guess I have no choice. But I want to be as normal as can be about this.

I walked over to the edge of the bathtub and sat down contemplating my life.

Should I do this? Was this appropriate? What would Andi have done?

I figured, why the hell not!? I'm horny and confused about my feelings. Plus I've never experienced anything exciting before and surly this was it.

I pulled down my pants looking at my cock standing tall and proud, as it twitched, ready to be touched and teased.

I can't believe I'm going to jerk off in someone else's home!

I grabbed my throbbing hard on. I just want to get this over with quickly. Hopefully. . .

I started to slowly rub my hand back and forth slowly feeling the burning sensation in the pit of my stomach. I didn't know jerking off could feel this good, it was too good! Thinking back to the dream I had made my hand unintentionally move faster and squeezing harder on my member.

Without realizing the door opened I kept going at it for about 5 minutes. It was non-stop pleasure.

I was in blitz, moaning so only I could hear myself. Soon I realized I was close. I thrusted into my closed palm one time before cumming hard in my hand.

I sat there breathing heavy not really being aware of my surroundings.

Thinking I was alone I took my pants fully off. I looked up to the door and saw Andi there looking hungry for more. He was breathing hard and shaking uncontrollably. His eyes were a dark blue like a rainstorm mixing in a bit of grey with the dark blues.

I blushed and covered myself quickly with my hands.

He smirked at me, grabbing my body and propping me up on the counter. I was still covering up my cock, staring at him with wide eyes. He moved my hands away and held them tightly together up on the mirror behind me. "Andi please don't look at me!" I whispered blushing a deep crimson red. Andi was just staring down a my member not saying anything.

He looked at me with this look that made my body surge with electricity.

It turned me on that we were in this position, he was wanting me, he was touching me and looking at me delicately.

He leaned in and crashed his soft lips to mine. His firm lips were wet and sweet tasting like honey. His lips were full and big, overpowering my small ones. I started to get hard again with how passionately he was kissing me.

This never happened to me before!

I had never been in a relationship so there was no way to say if this was right.

Was I suppose to be kissing him with as much passion as he was?

He bit my bottom lip softly and I let out a quiet moan as his plunged his tongue in my mouth exploring it. He pulled back abruptly making an audible 'pop' sound as we stopped kissing.

Andi smirked at the blushing mess of myself. He looked down and saw I had gotten hard again.  "It's big. . .I didn't expect that from you." He teased gliding his fingers down my shirt grabbing the seam of it before lifting it up. He stopped half way gaping at my horrible form.

I took this opportunity to release myself from his hold as I shielded my face from his disgusted view. He started stuttering quietly, "I thought you were kidding when you said you look like a mummy!" His eyes wide, welling up in tears pulling my shirt down.

I stared at him with reassuring eyes and scrambled to my pants, pulling them up before washing my hands.

As walked my way out of the bathroom as Andi grazed his soft hand on my arm. I turned around "Sorry," he hushed. "For what?" I asked completely forgetting about our exchange.  "For kissing and t-touching you, without asking for permission." He looked away blushing. "It's okay. Umm, Is it okay if I take a shower and change?" He nodded as I left. He followed me out and into his room.

I grabbed some clothes from my bag and held them tight in my hands walking back to the bathroom. As I stepped in the shower I thought about all the things that just happened.

Did that really JUST happen?

Was I really into him like that?

I just thought he was a good friend as first but now I like him a lot and that kind of scares me a bit.

I don't know what to think!

My head was on the bathroom wall as I let the water cascade down my body.

"I'll just, I don't know." I contemplated to myself.

I didn't take too long in the bathroom. I didn't want Andi thinking I ran off somewhere.

I put on some dark blue jeans with a loose black shirt. After getting changed I walked back into Andi's room where he was sitting on his bed. He looked up to see me and we both started to blush, it became awkward to talk to him without realizing what had happened.

"So ummmmm, Where's your parents?" I asked. "They came in and said they were going on a date and won't be back till tonight." He shrugged staring at his phone.

"Oh okay. . .sooooo!" I sighed a little extra. "What do you want to do?" He grabbed me down to the bed and pulled me into a heated kiss. I started to kiss him back which shocked him I guess because he pulled back to quick.  "Sorry. . .I couldn't help myself." He muttered. "It's fine!" I blushed.

We sat together on his bed, cuddling while watching YouTube on his phone.

Yea, I really do like him.