End- Chapter 11

_
C O L E

"Tell me how and when it happened. The first time, and no bullshit answers?" My mom told us sternly. "This w-was the f-first time I swear!" I whispered softly feeling my cheeks redden and my eyes becoming wet.

We sat in an uncomfortable silence before Andi's mom spoke. "OMG. . .Andi lost is V-card!" Ms. Amber hollered jumping up and down like some psycho person.

We all looked at her like she was off her rocker. She noticed, and then sat back down looking around mouthing a 'what'. "Look it's my fault. I pressured Andi to have sex with me. So blame me if you have too!" I looked down fiddling with my fingers waiting for my punishment.

Then all the parents laughed!

What? I'm confused. . .

Me and Andi looked at each other as if we read each other's mind then and there.

"We're just fuckin' with y'all. We planed the whole thing. We knew you both wanted some 'alone time.'" My mom exclaimed wiping the non-existent tears of laughter off with her finger. "WHAT!!" Andi yelled so loud he almost broke my eardrums. "Y'all have been hovering over us to make sure we didn't have sex and now you set it up for us. What kind of shit is that!?" He hollered then quieted down after every word.

I nodded as my mom grabbed Andi's hand. "We've seen the sexual tension between you two, and we couldn't help but plan it out." My mom calmly said, while getting up with the other parents and letting out a creepy laugh before leaving the house.

I scoffed and put my hands over my face. Then I was hit with reality, we were still in our towels.

Andi took my hands from my face and turned me so I was facing him.

He laughed while leaning in my ear "I love you." My eyes widened as I looked at him "I love you more."

He kisses me as I got up from my seat taking hold of his hand "Time for round 2."
_

THE END.