Eleven

Kingston's POV........

Cruz and I stood there and watched them leave. It felt so wrong and my wolf wanted to chase after his mate. I hated seeing him drive away in that beat up fucking rust bucket some one called a car.

"We need to talk." Cruz said barely in control.

"Come on let go for a run and we'll go to our secret hang out." I said heading for my truck. We will park it at the pack house and then go for a run.

I saw the one person I didn't want to see as soon as I pulled up, Felicia. Good thing she didn't see me or pretended not to.

"Where you two off too?" my mom asked once we were in the house.

"For a run, we'll be back for dinner." I said kissing her cheek. My parents don't live in the pack house but they have dinner here at least three times a week. They actually live in town close to the cave. Moms a city slicker so to speak.

"You have about two hours for that." She said as we headed out the back door. Nobody really lived in the pack house except for bull headed teens. The ones that think they know it all and an get away with everything. My brother lives here.

"We need to take our clothes." I said going behind a tree. I striped and shifted before picking up my bagged clothes. I stepped out to find Cruz waiting with a similar bag hanging from his jaw.

I took off with him following. It may have been years since I have ran these woods but I could run them with my eyes closed still. My wolf was more then excited to be free and he was loving the long jumps and fast run. Cruz was behind me and it looked like he was enjoying himself as well.

We ran for about twenty minutes before coming to a small clearing that had a pond and a small water fall. I ran behind a tree and shifted back before dressing in my boxers. I needed a good swim.

I heard a splash and knew I wasn't the only one. I chuckled to myself and followed my friend into the warm water.

"So what did you want to talk about?" I asked settling down on a big rock and leaning into the bank.

"What do you think of same sex mating?" he asked causing me to freeze for a second. But I have never had anything against it in the first place.

"If your mate is male, female, yellow or green I will support you. The Goddess matched us with who she feels will help us equal ourselves out. She wouldn't put you with someone she didn't think was going to be right for you. Remember the stories we were told as little kids. Our soles were torn in half we received one half and our mates the other. We cannot live our whole lives without both halves. If our mate dies before we meet them or after mating we can live but only then." I explained.

"My mate if Liam. Not only is he human, a male but he is broken." he said sounding sad.

"He's not broken. He just has a harder time hearing and that makes it harder for him to learn because they haven't adjusted things for him. If they really knew the involvement the Jones brothers had in our town they wouldn't treat them so poorly." I said hoping he believed me.

"What do you mean?" he asked. Here goes nothing.

"The Jones family owns our town and Boarders. We have a contract with their family. My dad was telling Lief all about it today. I just learned of it today. And there is the fact that Lief is my mate." I mumbled the last part.

"What?" he asked almost jumping up.

"Lief is my mate. I confirmed it today as well." I said with a sigh.

"How can that be. We need an heir." He said with a sigh.

"I don't know. We might have to step down and let Slade be Alpha. I need to talk to my dad." I said with a sigh. I've been doing that a lot lately.

"What about the whole thing with Felicia?" he asked.

"I still think something was off about the whole thing. I've drank wine before and never got that trashed." I said holding in a sigh.

I heard a car door and Cruz and I instantly went on alert. We were close to a property but nobody has lived there, ever. I signaled for him to follow me. Quietly we both made our way to the out skirts of the tree lines staying behind some well placed trees.

"It's Lief and Liam." I said spotting our mates.

"What are they doing here?" he asked.

"My dad said they had a house just inside of Boarder. I bet this is it." I whispered.

"Liam looks like he's been crying. I'll kill who ever makes him cry." Cruz said almost losing it to his wolf I had to hit him in the nose like a bad pup.

"You never have to worry about that from Leif but be prepared for Lief to hand you your ass when it comes to his brother. He is highly protective over Liam." I warned.

"I like that but my wolf wants to be the one protecting." He whined.

"Trust me I know." I said again sighing.

We watched as both of our mates walked around the outside and looked through windows. They talked a mile a minute with their hands and it amazed me that my mate taught them how to do that. He was amazing.

"I want to learn how to do that." Cruz whispered.

"Not me that's their thing." I said smiling.

"I still want to learn." He said watching their every move.

We headed back when our mates left and headed back. We ran beside the road and followed the car as it rattled and chugged its way down the road. We made good time ten minutes this time and just in time for dinner.

I planned on talking with my dad first thing tomorrow. I needed to find out our options before the rest of the pack knew who my mate was. And before my mate knew who he was. I had to Alpha command Cruz not to go running off and claiming Liam. I had a feeling we needed to talk to Lief before Cruz went anywhere near Liam.