Thirty-seven

A/N: surprise. Did you see that one coming? me either the whole Felicia thing was a surprise to me when I wrote it another oh hey that works moment. So we are coming to an end. Sad but true. I'm thinking three more chapters and we will be done. But if I'm right then that means I beat my goal and there is more then likely a hundred and one mistakes. Oh well it was fun. Now it's time for grandma Sasha to meet PJ.

Kingston's POV.......

To say I was shocked and surprised is an understatement. But I had mixed emotions. I was pissed beyond pissed at Felicia. I wanted her blood on my hands. She took something that belonged to me and Lief. But I was over joyed and thankful for PJ. I loved him the millisecond I laid eyes on him. Lief is being great about the whole thing. I love him for everything. The kids just adore PJ and I'm glad.

"Kingston, Lief said you needed me." my mom said coming up behind me.

"Mom meet Princeton James Herrington, you biological grandson." I said handing her PJ.

"Wow, how when what the hell are you talking about." she demanded.

I explained it all to her. From waking up to Felicia being in my bed to Lief calling me home. She was pissed, happy and over joyed.

"PJ huh, I like it. He will fit right in." She said cuddling PJ.

"He already does." I said smiling at them.

She refused to give him back and when she did I swear I heard here peal out in the drive as she headed to the store. My kids are going to be spoiled and my dad broke.

"I need to finish our room." Lief said.

"Okay, I've got the kids. We will be home in a bit." I told him kissing his soft lips.

"Give me an hour and I'll have it done. Tonight we see how it looks naked." He said kissing me again.

"You got it." I said purring.

The kids and I stayed a little while longer then loaded up in the van and headed home. We passed the almost complete house of Liam and Cruz, the complete house of Clover and Annalise and the shell of Slade and Asher. I couldn't wait for the other two to be done.

Lief had the room finished, dinner done and the house cleaned by time we got home. He was actually sitting in the living room with Liam and Cruz.

We bathed the kids after they ate and let them play until bedtime. Once they were in bed and I was sure PJ was down for at least four hours we headed to bed. The room looked nice. I like the red.

"So ready to see it naked?" Lief asked taking his shirt off. I watched as he slowly took his clothes off.

"I like it naked." I mumbled.

I slowly stalked towards him. Pushing him softly onto the bed. I stood and slowly undressed myself. He laid on his back rubbing himself and moaning my name. Once I was naked he was on his knees with my length in his mouth. Swirling his tongue making his tongue piercing hit all my sensitive spots. I'm so glad he got that.

"Shit, babe." I hissed releasing love juice down his throat.

"Yum now fuck me." he said. I loved it when he was like this. So raw and open with his emotions and what he wants.

I lubed us both before turning him around on all fours. He teased me by rubbing his hole on my member. Once I gripped his hips he knew he was in for it. I slammed into him and kept it up until he was close then I slowed making slow and painful strokes. Both of us close both of us out of breath and both of us in need to release.

"I love you, babe." I said slamming into him one last time.

"I love you too." he said releasing on the sheets.

We laid there in a big sweaty pile until we were both breathing normal. We showered changed the sheets and opened the door. I sound proofed the room. Go me.