Sixteen

Lief's POV.........

I heard the rumble of a sweet sounding motor coming down the street before a cherry red Nova made it way towards us. Liam and I were sitting out on the porch waiting for Kingston an Cruz to show up.

"Is that them?" Liam asked.

"I hope." I said wiping the drool from my chin.

"It is." Liam said in awe of the car that just park in front of us.

"Hey." Cruz said getting out.

"Hey." Liam and I said at the said time.

"We were thinking about going to the beach tonight do you guys want to go?" Kingston asked standing up by the drivers door like a sex God.

"Um..... sure." I said.

"I'll go get our suits." Liam said setting his gear bag and skate board down.

"Here I'll get this stuff out in the trunk." Cruz said taking Liam's gear bag and skate board.

"Thanks." I said standing and waiting for Liam to come out.

"Got them." Liam signed as he came out the door.

"Thanks." I signed back.

"You need to tell that boy..... oh Mr. Kingston, Mr. Cruz. I didn't know the Jones boys were going out with you two." Ms. Long said.

"Tell Liam what?" I asked.

"Oh to please stop running in the house. It's dangerous." She said.

"I can hear. I'm not deaf I just can't hear well." Liam snapped.

"Some times I wonder." Ms. Long said causing both Cruz and I growl. His sounded real compared to mine. Ms. Long backed up and went back in the house.

"I can't wait to move out." Liam said flipping off the house. I laughed as did Kingston and Cruz.

"Ready?" Kingston asked.

"Ready." Liam and I said.

"That twin thing is kind of creepy." Cruz said laughing. Not many people see Liam and I as equals it's nice to have someone at least see we are twins. Identical twins.

"We don't notice it often." I said getting ready to climb in back.

"I'll sit back there." Cruz said climbing in the back with Liam.

"Okay." I said sitting in the front passenger seat. I locked my seat belt in place and waited for the motor to roar to life. When it did I thought I would cum in my jeans.

"You like?" Kingston asked.

"I love." I said smiling a cheek pinking smile.

"Cherry is my baby girl. I don't drive her often because I don't want her to get a scratch or anything." He said patting the steering wheel.

"I can understand that." I said loving the smell of the all leather interior.

We made it to the skate park and Liam took off. He suited up and was out doing tricks and having a blast. Cruz and Kingston were amazed at how good he was. I was just proud. I was going to build him a skate park at the new house if we had enough money.

"I brought lunch. I hope you don't mind and your hungry." Kingston said standing up and heading for his car.

"You know this is nice. A little date-ish but nice." I said to Cruz.

"What would you say if we asked you two out on a date?" Cruz asked.

"Well if either one of you were gay I'd say yes fort self but Liam has a mind of his own." I said.

"Kingston and I both are gay." Cruz said making me choke on air.

"What?" I asked.

"We're as in King and I are 100% gay." Cruz said with a chuckle.

"No fucking way." I said in disbelief.

"I swear on my momma it's true." King said coming up behind us with a good size basket.

"Wow that is not what I expected." I said still having a hard time believing it.

"No pressure." Kingston said opening the basket while Cruz ran to get Liam.

"Okay cut the shit. I know about you and the fur happenings. Is Liam and Cruz mates?" I asked standing up and facing Kingston.

"How do you know about as you say the fur happenings and mates?" he asked.

"I asked you first." I demanded.

"Yes he is now answer me." He said.

"I'm not stupid and a lot of people talk to much when they think your not paying attention." I said smugly.

"So then mister smarty pants what am I to you?" he asked.

"What are you ta...... shit. I'm your mate. The electric shocks the pull and the feeling of safety around you. I trusted you with Liam and didn't even blink an eye. I trust no one with Liam except ms. Cindy and Clover." I said sitting down this was all a little to much.

"You are smart. And 200% correct. But I just need you to know this. I am only gay for you. I have never looked at a guy twice like I look at you." He said making me blush.

"Have you ever you know with anyone?" I asked.

"I don't know. When I first came back I woke up with Felicia in my bed but I don't remember how she got there or what happened. I had drank some wine but I swear not enough to get drunk I was saving myself for you." He said sounding so sad.

"Sounds like you were a little drugged and drunk." I said. If what he says is true then he was raped.

"I wish I knew. I can't even talk to Felicia let alone look at her." he said shaking his head.

"I believe you." I said.

"Thank you. nobody knows about it. I'm a little embarrassed." He said.

"I believe you." I said again and this time he looked at me. He had tears in his eyes so I for up and hugged him. The tingles ran through my body making me shiver.

"Their coming back." he whispered.

"Let's keep this between us." I said. He nodded and we started dishing out the food.

We had a nice picnic and I studied Cruz as he talked and interacted with Liam. This could be a good thing. Cruz is beta of the pack and a tough cookie he is what I wanted for my brother. A lot to think about that's for sure.