Chapter Forty Seven: Not Your Toy

"Thank you" i took the coffee cup from Eric and put it next to the pile of papers on the coffee table,William,Eric and Sometimes Ivan and I were working none stop to plan just the perfect Plan to get all this mess over with.

"You're overworking,why don't you rest?" Eric grunted as he sat down on the floor next to me,
I had a habit of sitting on the ground to work or draw or sometimes paint,it helped my better.

"I'll rest when this is over." I replied picking the pencil up to start writing again,
"You know exhausting your body isn't the right way to plan. Your brain won't be able to take too much at once." He explained before taking a sip of his coffee.

"I know,but William is exhausted and Ivan is injured,i need to fill in their spots." I sighed fiddling with the pencil in my hand,
"At least take a ten minute break." He leaned on the couch that was behind us,
"I appreciate the concern." I added,

"Although...thank you Eric,I appreciate that you always stood by me,you're really more than a security guard." I said after a short pause of silence, "you're also a friend" I smiled adding.
His mouth curved into an adorable smile,
"Thank you Madam,I appreciate that i was able to earn your trust."

Before i could reply there were knocks on the front door,Eric got up to open the door,
And when he did William and Ivan walked in.

"Welcome back Master." Eric spoke letting Ivan in,Ivan nodded greeting him back.
But when he looked in my direction he looked a little grumpy,
"Irene. I need to talk to you." Ivan said Before even greeting me.
"What is it?" I asked,
"Privately." He added Before storming to the bedroom. He looked a little pissed,dear god,what did i do now?

I got up and gulped giving Eric a nervous smile,i made my way to the bedroom and knocked on the door,I didn't get an answer so i just walked in and closed the door after me,he was standing facing the window with his arms behind his back.

"Ivan?" I spoke breaking the silence,
"What did you wanna talk about?"
"Aren't you getting a little too comfortable with Eric?" He started,
"Walking with him to the park,calling his phone several times,and spending most of the morning and night with him,would you tell me what thats about?"

"What?" I asked confused but pissed off at the same time,
"You're really in need of wasting my time huh? Im not arguing with you Ivan,not today." I turned around to walk out of the room but he quickly grabbed my wrist and pushed me onto the bed,where did he even get this argument from? Why does he love arguing so much about literally nothing?

"You're not going anywhere!" He yelled,
"What the hell is wrong with you?!" I got up and faced him,
"I'm tired of you controlling every aspect of my life asshole!"
His eyes widened and his hand took the shape of a fist,

"You use the same excuse over and over again!" I yelled louder not being afraid of him whatsoever, "I'm trying to protect you" I mimicked the way he used that sentence,
"The equation that you cannot understand is friendship! I can be friends with whoever the hell i wanna be friends with! And you are too insecure to understand that its as simple as that!"

"Friends huh?" He started,
"How well do you know him to be friends?"
"How well do i know you to be married!?" I yelled ignoring his question,
"How well did i know you to be pregnant with your child?!"

"Don't bring that into this." He calmly replied avoiding eye contact,
"No Ivan,here's the real issue,I shouldn't be married to the person who fucking kidnapped me." I also calmly replied but still angrily.

"How long do i have to tell you that I regret it?!?" He faced me immediately and yelled at me louder causing me to shut my eyes because i started to get nervous,I didn't like loud noises and the way he yelled-more like screamed at me was making me nervous.
"I'm trying everything to turn this shit around!,I'm trying my best! And you'll never acknowledge that."