SEQUEL NEWS + a brief note.

Dear readers,
We finally finished Yes Master after about 9 entire months of reading and waiting impatiently for new chapters.

Originally I'm pretty sure many readers remember that there was supposed to be a sequel to the book,
But after many thoughts I decided against it and wanted to end the story here.

I didn't want to ruin the simplicity of the book by adding more and more extensions to it so I finally came to a conclusion where it's perfect to leave it here and let you, the reader, decide the end of the story.

I absolutely love the support and nice comments left on my story despite the very obvious grammatical and spelling mistakes which many readers were very helpful to point out.

I hope many of the people reading this realize how much a single comment could mean to an author,
And how important and valuable your opinions are and your nice words could be.

Yes master's ending isn't happily ever after, it's not a happy ending, rather it's a sad ending.
I wanted to show how even if a bad person could become better and not get away with their actions, sometimes the good person become bad and the bad person remains unpunished and maybe that could add a pinch of reality to my book.

That being said I wanted to give a very important disclaimer that I also gave in the prologue;

ABUSE IS NOT ROMANTIC.
using abuse in my book was very hard, to write and to publish, but as an author it is crucial to add elements of all sort that could enhance the plot,
I want to make it very clear that the use of abuse in this book was not for romance, it was solely to support the plot and to add more of the "dark" element to a dark book.

Please keep in mind that your partner should never lay their hands on you under any circumstance,
do not glamorize or romanticize physical or emotional abuse, it is a very serious subject.

That being said, Thank you, for everyone, for this amazing opportunity to help me with my biggest dream and it is to create, every read and vote and comment means the world to me, and I can't help but feel the need to thank everyone here for making this dream slowly become true!!🤍🖤🤍

A/N: hello everyone!!!! Just a P.S
I wrote this book when I was 15 and I'm 18 now, honestly I'll be 100% no cap with you guys it's not a perfect book and it being my first work definitely shows how much I progressed in writing, I also keep procrastinating editing it because it's kind of messy but bear with me!!!!!!!!! The grammar wasn't perfect as English isn't my first language, I missed words and commas and sometimes misspelled them as well, but I promise you the story sounded 10 times better in my head lmaooooooo. As cringy as it is for me to read, this book is still my baby and I love it alottttt so thanks for everyone for supporting it!! Follow your dreams! And one day random awesome strangers on the internet will make it come true!