S E V E N / CURFEW

"Damn." Nico mumbled to himself as he watched Azure saunter out of the hotel in search for him, next glancing at her phone.

Dressed down in the mini shorts and skin tight shirt, he liked the fact that she looked casual but still sexy, showing that she didn't want to do too much for him. He was sure that she was going to come strutting down in some of her Sunday's best, but he was glad she kept it simple. Even so, her curves clung to the clothes so easily that whatever she wore looked like so much more.

"You looking for me?" He asked, approaching her.

Looking up from her phone, a sharp jolt ran through Nico's chest at the sight of her pretty smile. He definitely never experienced no shit like that before.
Her slanted eyes that resembled the features of a Disney princess - long straight eyelashes that adorned them, a slim bridge with button nostrils, and bow shaped lips that were a pretty shade of mauve; Even the trail of baby hairs that traveled from the sides of her face all the way to the nape of her neck, it all created the beautiful creature in front of him.

"Yeah, you said meet you out front not over there." she playfully pointed to where he was standing.

"My bad, I got restless. You took long enough." he joked.

"Sorry" Azure apologized as the two began to walk, "I didn't bring a lot to wear, I didn't expect to be anywhere but my hotel room for the next couple of days"

"It's cool. You look great."

"Really?" She questioned.

She knew she wasn't the most stylish, especially because her ex always commented on how nice she would look in the clothes all the other girls wore. At first he liked her style, but after a while she could tell he had grown bored of her same ol wardrobe.

"Conceited much?" Nico laughed, "But yeah, you look good."

Azure flashed a shy smiled, "Thanks, you do too"

And she meant that. Nico was dressed down in an all black track suit that displayed his initials on the back and left corner of the jacket, looking like money as he sported an expensive watch and shoes to match. It was safe to say his career was paying off well.

"So, where do you want to go tonight?" She asked, moving the conversation into a different direction. The two never exactly stated what they would be doing, only the time and place to meet up.

"I was thinking we can just walk the strip, and get to know each other. Whatever you want just let me know and I'll buy it" he said simply.

Azure wasn't sure what he meant by that, but just shrugged and followed his steps as the two began to explore the Miami streets. The city was lit, the over pour of tourists every where, crowding the strip as they walked pass multiple restaurants and clubs.

Nico could tell that Azure began to feel
uncomfortable and that she didn't like being in the sea of people. Deciding to comfort her, he put his arm around her shoulders, pulling her in close while they continued to walk the strip.

"You like to dance?" He asked, as they began to stumble upon a club that read 18 and older outside. It was one of the only places that didn't have a long line, so he figured it would be a chill spot.

"No, but I like music," she answered, "We can go if you want."

"Alright."

The two made their way to the door of the small club, showing their ID's and being gestured towards the back. From the outside you would assume the place was empty, however it was lit - it was packed with just enough room to maneuver around the crowd. A few played the bar while others danced and sang along to the trap music that the DJ played.