N I N E T E E N / THE SWITCH UP

A week passed, and instead of Nico's ankle getting better like he thought, it had actually gotten worse. With one week left before the competition, his dad was pissed and sure that he would have to cancel the fight. Azure had stopped passed the gym to bring Nico his gloves that he had forgotten home, when she walked in on Nico and Ron being cursed out by the huge man in the ring.

"Why wouldn't you go to the hospital? What kinda stupid shit was that" he barked, his finger pointing between the both of them, "And why wouldn't you tell him the dangers of not healing a fracture correctly." he looked at Ron.

"What? I-" Ron could only get half of his sentence out before Big Muh stopped him.

"Shut up" he demanded, "Ya'll two really are some dick heads. Now you better hope this trainer can get your shit at least okay enough for you to stand and knock a nigga out, or you gonna be in the ring with me" he glared at Nico, who looked pissed.

The two were so into the intense conversation, they hadn't seen Azure sauntering over with the bag in her hand.

Once she got closer, Big Muh's eyes glanced at her causing his sons to look over to her as well.

"Wassup babe" Nico stood up, next making his way out of the ring with his limp.

At that point, he would do anything to get away from his dad.

He pulled her in and gave her a passionate kiss, causing Ron to smile proudly and his dad to just shake his head. Azure was embarrassed, but getting used to it as thats what Nico did wherever they were. For a man that was never in a relationship, he was very comfortable with PDA.

"Babe" Azure pulled away, blushing, "Your dad is right there."

"So?" Nico said backing up, "Even his old ass got a girl. Thanks for bringing my stuff, Ron was rushing me and I forgot it"

"It's okay" Azure assure him, "I can see you have a lot on your hands. Try to have a good workout."

"I am. My pops got me a physical therapist who says she can work my ankle out to get it on track. I'm really hoping so" he shook his head solemnly, "I can't cancel this match."

Azure didn't want to say I told you so, so she refrained from doing so. Instead, she just assured him everything would be fine.

"How's Armani behaving?" Nico asked, changing the subject quickly.

Since Armani didn't have any friends in Philly, Nico asked Azure to occupy her for the day. It was really his dad who was putting the pressure on him and Ron to show her a little responsibility, so he figured his best bet was to give her to Azure, the most responsible girl he knew. It was nothing he could teach her, and as far as he knew Azure didn't have any female friends if you weren't counting Justin.

"She's not a kid babe" Azure laughed, "And she's fine. We're heading to the mall."

"Okay, be good. Get whatever you want" Nico smiled giving her a kiss, "I'll meet you at the apartment. Get ready too, cause this ankle ain't stopping a damn thing." he said giving her a wink.

Azure blushed, next waving bye as she made her way back out to the car. 

Nico watched as she disappeared, next turning away and preparing to endure the rest of his torturing session with his dad.

N I C O

"Nico, this is Maria. Maria, this is my dumb ass son Nico." Big Muh introduced the physical therapist to Nico.

Nico was still shuffling through his gym bag, before he looked up and saw the pretty Spanish girl smiling at him.

"My fault, how are you?" he said, reaching out his hand for a shake.