Chapter 3:School

Please note that there will be some foul  language from here on, I apologise but without it they just don't seem to be in character.

Your POV

The alarm clock rang disturbing my peaceful slumber once more. "Wait, why is it ringing again? Oh yeah, school" I thought groggily.

Sunday went by as quick as Saturday did, before I knew it it's already Monday. "Welp, better get ready" I got up and did my morning routine of killing germs. I wore a (F/C) hoodie with black shorts, I left my hair down. I went downstairs where lied a (B/N) eating breakfast and a note. When (B/N) noticed me he said "Mum and Dad are out, there's breakfast though." He explained before stuffing more bacon into his mouth. I nodded my head and advanced towards the table to eat breakfast. After eating breakfast, (B/N) and I walked to school with our backpacks.

Tem Skip to school

We went to the principle's office to get our  schedule as every kid did on their first days once we reached school. After that we went to our assigned lockers which was unfortunately far away from each other as we were in a different grade.

(B/N) and I waved good bye to each other and walked towards our lockers. When I reached my lockers, I entered the pin and opened it. I checked my  schedule and saw that I had history for first period, yay how fun history first in the morning, note to sarcasm. I left unnecessary items in my locker and walked through the hall towards my history class, which was just a straight then left. When I arrived, I took a seat at the middle row and took a book out to read.

"Hey weirdo, get off my seat." A low voice said rudely.

I looked up to see the owner of the voice only to find a guy with raven black hair with a very very pale face with a smile cut onto that pale face and missing eyelids, it looks like he burned it off or something. He was wearing a dirty white hoodie with black jeans.

(All art's not mine, creds to whoever drew the art)

He was very intimidating and it didn't help when his light blue eyes locked with my (E/C) colour orbs in a death glare. I gulped and moved out of his seat.

"S-sorry I didn't know this seat was taken." I apologised with a small stutter. He rolled his eyes in response, "weak," he mumbled despite me still being within earshot.

"Jeez rude ass much?" I murmured to myself while I walked over to the back of the class, scanning my eyes around to see any empty seats.

Fortunately, I found one and prayed to god that it wasn't taken by some other rude muscular and strangely attractive person.

Thankfully, it was not. Most of the students were already in the class as the bell had already rung. The history teacher then strolled into the class, he looked around then his eyes landed on me.

"I see we have a new student here class, would you please come and introduce yourself?" The teacher said robotically, despite telling me to come up he didn't show any interest in actually knowing my name.