Chapter 36: Welcome to the game!

(Some songs are not fitted in the story some songs are. I just like adding random songs.)
Third Person POV
" I smack you with chair." Satan/Maple said. "I have tables." Ace responded, holding the mentioned item in his hold. The same thing was did with Satan. Their eyes narrowed as the poor wooden furniture was used for an upcoming brawl between the powerful.

"I. Will. Smack you. With this. Chair." Satan said, pausing to show her seriousness. "I'll smack you with my table." Ace mocked.

"Don't provoke me." He added.

"Seems like I already did." Satan shrugged light heartedly, then, seriousness was back as she glared at the demon warlock, "May death be with you." She commented before going in with the chair.

"Same." Ace replied and did the same action as the perhaps gender less devil. The chairs and tables were collided as they growled, then fire was added-

"WAIT!" Ben said. The author, Ben, (Y/N) and the rest of the characters were all acting out their scenes as they were currently in a small room while the author wrote the last way chapter.

"Nani?" Says the clueless author.

"What the fuck are we doing here? The readers don't know why Ace and Satan are using furniture to fight, actually they don't even know who Ace is!" Ben exclaimed.

Author's mouth turned to an o shape as she looked at the camera whom was somehow filming this. "REWIND." Author shouted.
~
(Y/N)'s POV
Suddenly, while Ben and Zalgo was screaming away about fighting each other. I decided to do something actually effective towards the life threatening situation.

Picking up a nearby table, she threw it at Zalgo with all her strength she could muster. Zalgo could have easily dodged it but he was too distracted with the shouting blondie.

The sound of the hard wooden table coming into contact with the demon man thingy was extremely painful and loud. I'm pretty sure we broke his non-existent nose. "Ow!" Zalgo shouted before he fell down super dramatically and was knocked out cold.

I was actually surprised to say the least, "Wow." I was impressed with myself, I didn't know my table punch could knock a demon out. "He probably weakened from fightin' Satan." Ben pointed out. A tick mark was seen in my temple as I screamed at him, my arms failing around rapidly, "YOU CALLING ME WEAK?!" In hopes of blocking my attack using his hands, he ran away hopelessly, with me chasing, and smacking the blonde clown.

Once we halted to a stop, I puffed out my rosy coloured cheeks and pouted, ignoring Ben completely. He sweatdropped and tried calling me but it didn't work. However, I decided to put it aside since we have more important things to do. (yea, like. GET THIS FRICKING CHAPTER FINISHED SO I CAN SLEEP. T^T)

When Zalgo was knocked out, of course, the hostage, which just so happened to be Azure, dropped onto the floor, grasping greedily for air to replace the air she lost. Cherry and Max rushes over almost instantly, sputtering classic questions and sentences like, "stupid Zalgo" or "you good bruh?"

"Yea I'm good. Thanks." Azure answered them as she coughed from the lack of air she had experienced recently. She thanked them as they helped her up wearily.

"So, now what?" Ben shouted to everyone, somehow the, the other people in the party magically disappeared and I'm not even gonna question that right now.

(Or maybe it's because Author is busy and is having a writer's block about what to write about this part. Yea, that's about right.)

ANYWAYS, Now we have a massive time skip.

Tem skip; 3 days later**
In these few days, we had handed Zalgo over to Slenderman. Whom knows what to do best in this situations.