Chapter 12: Punch Me

BEN's POV
"THE TIME HAS COME!" Satan said, very dramatically. With her hands failing up in the arm, she got into fighting stance. Okay, so, it's now 6 aclock. Jeff and I were suppose to be at the back of the school with Satan, we were now preparing to fight... I maintained a neutral look on my face despite actually wanting to crap in my pants. I begin getting into fighting stance too. I sighed as I thought back about Jeff.

Well basically, he ditched me, last minute said he had a date. And while he is probably sucking on somebody's face right now, (when I was writing that I was thinking about leches lol)

So now I'm stuck alone, fighting the scary lady that's part devil with blue fire part scary part someone help me pls.

Ughhhhhhhh, I mentally groaned. The She-devil ran towards me and made the first move. She punched my cheek, and sent me flying into the wall. (One punch man much?) I got up and ran towards her, I punched her face but she dodged and I took that time to sweep her off of her feet, literally. "You look nicer on the floor than beating me up, Satan" I said with a proud smirk of beating her.

She rolled her eyes and got up. I took that chance to pin her on the ground. "Okay, as much as I like this, (note to sarcasm) I gotta go." I said, still pinning her. She grunted as she flicked me off of her.

"You said that earlier today too, what is it that you have to do?" She questioned. I nervously rubbed my neck as I adverted my eyes away from her.

"Uhh, (Y/N) is tutoring me Math." Cue to blush, "BUT ITS NOT LIKE I WANT IT OR ANYTHING! THE DAMN TEACHER MADE HER TUTOR ME!" I screamed, my face was beet root red. Satan narrowed her eyes before bursting out in laughter.

"I never thought the all mighty Ben Drowned would be a tsundere, okay okay, I'll let ya go ya doofus." She walked off as soon as she finished her sentence, still snickering. I was confused, what's a tsundere?

Anime logic. A voice in my head said, what the fuq, HEY! FUQ, BISH, ASSHAT, BAKA, where did the last word even come from? ANYWAYS WHY CANT I SWEAR?! Cause I don't like swearing, jeez you sure swear a lot. That voice sounds awfully familiar. Cuz it is sweetie, look in front. I turned my eyes to what was in front of me, Satan stood there, she winked before walking away, properly this time. She can read minds now huh.
(DANG RIGHT I CAN BENNY BOOIIII)

Anyways, I quickly went back into school and grabbed my things from my locker. Then, I rushed towards the direction of the (H/C) girl's house.

Third person POV
It looks like it's gonna rain... Ben thought grimly to himself, the already darkened sky had darkened even more so due to the storm that was coming. Ben hates water, of course, if you are reading this you should know the reason. (azzhat I need some tape, I broke the forth wall again)

The distorted elf quickened his pace, not wanting to get caught in his absolute nightmare. He finally reached (Y/N) the fabulous's house, her home was very clean considering she had just moved to this town.

He knocked on the door lightly, it was currently 6.51 and their tutoring session ended at 7.00. Although he had considered not coming at all, he came anyways, the urge to was so strong that he couldn't even fight it. His feet moved on their own as if they had brains, which they do not. He sighed as he impatiently waited for the door to be opened, it was freezing outside as it was about to storm. He heard light but quick footsteps and a faint "I'm coming!" through the door.

The door opened to see (Y/N) in a (F/C) tank top and some shorts, her hair was all ruffled as she rubbed her eyes before yawning. Ben turned a little red at her cute, sleepy self. "Uh hey." Ben awkwardly greeted. (Y/N) snapped awake upon hearing his voice, she was not expecting Ben, instead she was expecting her Brother.

"Ben? I thought you were skipping the tutoring today, I waited for half and hour before I fell asleep." (Y/N) had the urge to yawn, but held it in.

"Uh yeah, sorry about that, I know it's late but... mind letting me come in? I don't really want to get caught in the storm." Ben shuffled his feet, as he averted his eyes to anywhere but (Y/N), trying not to turn into a blushing mess. She visibly stiffened at the sound of a storm coming as her eyes shot wide open. Ben noticed her change and asked, "are you okay? You seem pretty tense, I can lea-" he didn't finish his sentence when (Y/N) cut him off, "sorry yeah, I'm fine, come in!" She moved so that Ben could go through the door.

Once he was inside, the warmth welcomed him into the cozy house.

(Y/N)'s POV
"Okay then, let's get started! You can stay here till the storm stops, I'm sure my bro bro won't mind." I said as I clasped my hands together.

Ben suddenly stopped moving as I started to shut the door, his back was faced me as he slowly turned around, his hands on his mouth .

"B-bro bro?!" He said, muffled due to the fact that his hands were on his mouth. He then fell down bursting in laughter as he clutched his stomach. I turned red in embarrassment as I covered my face, "S-SHUT UP, ITS JUST A NICKNAME!" I stuttered, still embarrassed. "Okay okay, let's get started." Ben had calmed down after a few minutes as I led him to my room to study.

"Okay, let's review what we learnt yesterday." I said once reaching my study desk, Ben and I sat down as we opened the math notes that we practised yesterday. "Uh, you were talking about... volume?" He said but more in a questioning matter, as if not very sure. I nodded and asked, "yep, so what's the formula for volume?" He responded flawlessly. "I don't know what's the formula for volume but I do know you plus i." I sighed deeply as I put my hands to my face in frustration. "You didnt even say the line properly. It's you plus me." Ben wiggled his eyebrows in hope.

"You are hopeless, you're lucky I'm teaching you." i said as I flipped my hair off my shoulder like the sassy bitch I am.

"WHAT?! I'm not hopeless!" Ben pouted, which I found aw-fully cute. I rolled my eyes playfully as I re-taught him what I taught yesterday. He nodded at each step, I think understanding what they meant. Before we knew it an hour passed and it started to rain heavily.

Storms huh? I was never a fan of them.

——————————————————
Aw, cute. Ben is officially a tsundere now. Hope ya enjoyed and,
I bid you adiu~
——————————————————