Chapter 4, Killing.

Kiibos POV:

I wake up from the morning announcement.
Wait, its 8am!? I was supposed to meet Ouma at 7am!!!

I quickly dash to the closet and throw on the shirt Ouma-kun gave to me. And whatever else fits with it. I dash out of my room and quickly run down the stairs and outside to see Ouma sitting at the benches. Head down, and in his hands. He has panta and chocolate near him.
I quickly come over to him

"O-Ouma kun!! Huff...sorry I'm l-late...huff....I only just woke up...literally."

Ouma looks over to me before laughing

"My gosh Kiibo! One simple request and you cant even do that! Pffhahaha!"

"D-don't laugh at me..."

"Too late Kiiboy!"

He jumps up out his seat and grabs his chocolate and panta

"Oh, you are wearing the shirt I gave you!!"

I nod and smile, I'm glad he noticed.
He puts his hand behind his head and gives me a real smile.

"Annnyways, can we go to your dorm?? Its boooring out here. Considering I've been out here for a hour waiting for you."

"Hey..I'm sorry. Okay? And yes. We can"

I grab Oumas hand and lead him to my door, I open it for him and let him inside, he looks around before sitting on my bed.

"Cool room Kiiboy"

"T-thanks?"

Narrator's POV

Kiibo closes the door and sits next to Ouma. They stay in silence for a while before Kokichi goes over to his closet.

"I wanna see what clothes you have. Can I?"

Kiibo nods and instantly Kokichi goes rummaging through his stuff.
He finds a couple shirts with Miku on it, and a lot of hoodies. Most of his closet is blue. He finds one shirt that says "yes, I'm a fucking robot" presumably given to him by Iruma. As well as one that says "get dick, suck dick" also probably given to him by Iruma.

Ouma holds up the shirt that says "get dick, suck dick" and gives it to Kiibo.

"Pfft. Can you put this on Kiiboy??"

"N-no! That's embarrassing!"

Ouma sulks, fake tears forming in his eyes. Kiibo gives in

"Sigh....fine. turn around"

"Nishishi~" Ouma turns back to the closet, not watching him get changed.

"I'm done."

Ouma turns around to see Kiibo standing there, looking so done with life.

"Pffhahaha!!"Ouma bursts out laughing
"Ohmigod, hold on!"

Ouma pulls out his phone, ready to take a picture. Kiibo let's him. Knowing it will happen either way.

"I'm never deleting that. Oh my gosh."

"W-well...to make it fair...you put it on now! And let me take a photo!"

"Okay!" Ouma, turns around, not caring. He waits for Kiibo to take his shirt off. Kiibo gives it to Ouma and he puts it on.

"How does it look?" He poses and sticks his tongue out. Kiibo giggles

"Cute!" Kiibo snaps a photo of Kokichi

"Nishishi~"

The smaller boy takes off the shirt and throws it at Kiibo before getting changed back into what he was in before. He flops down on the robots bed and let's out a long sigh. Kiibo sits next to him.