Chapter 5, Us.

it took me so long just to write this little first part. don't complain. i beg. XD

______________________________________
Narrator's POV:

Ding Dong, Bing Bong!

Kokichi wakes up to the sound of the morning announcement, he quickly throws on a random hoodie and dashes out his door, ready to go and annoy Kiibo again. the first place he heads to is the dining hall, where he actually finds Kiibo. 

"Hey Kiiboy!~"

"my name is Kiibo..okay?.."

"ugh..well, i'm still gonna call you Kiiboy. Its a good name."

"i don't think so, but if it makes you happy, you can continue."

"Yay!" Kokichi wraps his arms around the robot happily.

The supreme leader moves him hands down to the robots and intertwines their fingers, Kiibo blushes a little because of this. Ouma smiles and pulls him up.

"Come on Kiiboy, i'm bored. Entertain me."

"w-what? why me?"

"because, you are the best. now lets go!"

"K-Kokichi-"

Before Kiibo could finish his sentence, Kokichi pulled him up and dragged him outside his dorm.

"i just wanted to spend time with you is all. but the others cant know that! or they will know i care about you!"

"you care about me?-"

"cmon Kiibs, go in."

Obeying Kokichi, Kiibo walked into his room and sat on his bed. He looked around a little. The place was still messy, like the first time he saw it. If not messier.

"Anyways Ouma...why did you pull me in here..?"

"oh, i just wanted to know why you always randomly kiss me." Ouma said, sitting next to Kiibo

"O-Oh.. right..."

"Welllll?~" 

Kiibo stays silent and heats up. He silently looks to the side.

"well Kiiboy?"

"..its because..i"

"cough it up already!"

"..i...i like you..!"

Kokichis POV:

I can feel my face heating up slightly. i knew this would happen, so why am i blushing? i don't like him back..i don't..!.. i don't! hes a robot after all...so his so called feelings cant be real...can they?

"nishishi~ i saw that coming Kiiboy!~"

"h-huh..? you did?"

"yeah, of course i did! its quite obvious y'know, i just wanted to confirm it!~"

"w-w-well...d-do you like me back...?

"o-of course not..! you are a robot! i cant love you..!..and i don't!...but i have t-to go anyway! don't get too lonely without me K-Kiiboy!!" I quickly run out as a blushing mess, god why did i say that to him..? he is gonna hate me now...

I slam the door behind my and lean against it, slowly sliding down into a sitting position, my head in my hands.

i message Kiibo "sorry", wanting to make it up to him as fast as possible. almost instantly, i get a message back saying "its fine"...thank god... i hope i didn't make him feel...too bad..

~time skip to a hour later~

Kiibos POV:

I've called him 3 times already...why wont he pick up...is he okay..? i hope he didn't hurt himself or something like that... maybe i should check on him.

I walk to his door and knock on his door, no answer. sigh...i hate doing this but...i need to know if you are okay Kokichi...

I open his door to see him laying on the floor next to his bed, blood pouring from his head once again, i wonder how he did this?? and is he okay??

I quickly sit him up and attend to his wounds. he isn't conscious, and i'm very sure he wont mind.

After stopping the bleeding i pick the smaller boy up and bring him to my own dorm, i lay him down in my bed and sit next to him silently, waiting for him to wake up.

While I wait, I notice tears rolling down his face. I put my hand on his cheek and gently rub it. Trying to calm him down. He wakes up and looks at me, still crying.

"N-ngh..."

Narrator's POV:

Kokichi moves Kiibos hand away from his face and looks the opposite direction from kiibo, not letting him see his face.

"Ouma? Are you okay?

Kokichi looks back over at Kiibo. "Y-yes! Of course I am!"

Kiibo stays silent as Kokichi stands up

"What are you doing? You need to rest!"

"Not happening, I have things I need to be doing!!"

"I don't care, you are hurt. Really badly hurt. That's the second time you have hurt your head in around 4 or 5 days. And you are really thin too. Which isn't healthy."

"So? I have games to plan, and stuff to do. I'm the ultimate supreme leader after all. You know this!"

Kiibo sighs. Getting more annoyed by the minute.

"Just, lay back down Kokichi. Please"

"No!"

Because of this response, Kiibo picks Ouma up and puts him back in bed.

"You are gonna stay here until you get better and your wound heals up. I'm gonna bring you food, the healthy amount of food, and you will eat it."

"W-what? No!"

"Why do you never eat anything? Eating isn't that bad y'know!"

"What would you know?! You are a robot!"

"So? I know that the amount you eat isn't healthy at all!"

Kokichi stands up, frustrated. But instantly gets blocked by Kiibo

"Move!"

"No, lay down. And rest"

Kokichi fake cries, which obviously gets to Kiibo.
"Fine. You get your way. Now get out."

Kokichi, surprised by this. Hesitates, but runs out after snapping back to reality.

Kiibo sits on his own bed and sighs.

After only a couple minutes, a loud crash noise comes from Kokichis dorm. As anyone would, Kiibo runs into his dorm to see if he is okay.

He sat there, all his boxes fallen around him and stuff piling out of each of them.

Kokichi looks up at Kiibo with a innocent look, as if he is a puppy that just knocked everything important over. 

"Um...hi?"

Kiibo sighs. "I'm guessing you need my help here dontcha...?"

"Yeaaahh.. a little Haha!~"

Kiibo helps Kokichi onto his feet, Ouma wraps his arms around the robot, thanking him

"You don't think you could help me tidy this up....could you?"

"I'll help you, only if you rest afterwards though."

Kokichi nods and they both grab a box to start with.

______________________________________

Word count: 1087

Time taken: over 3 hours because I didn't know what to write XD