Chapter 10,This isnt the end of this.

Kokichis POV:

I wake up, not seeing anything but darkness around me. Where am I? And why does my arm feel numb?

"Oooummmaaa~"

Oh God. Its Saihara, I can tell just by the voice.
I struggle, trying to get away but held captive by what feels like rope around my torso, wrists and ankles.

"I can tell you are struggling my dear, but dont waste your energy. You will need it later~"

"Where am I?!..."

"In my lab, silly."

With that the lights slowly go from pitch black to where I'm just able to see. I look down to notice I'm covered in rope and duct tape, I'm obviously not getting out any time soon.

He walks over to me and uses his finger to move my chin upwards, forcing me to make eye contact with him.

"So..um..why do you want me..so badly?"

"Everything about you is so perfect to me..I want you to be mine and only mine..so. I'm making that happen darling~"

...saihara is batshit crazy now huh. I gotta find a way out, I bet kiibo is worried sick. Hes not in his best state as it is from fighting this maniac.

"...so if I'm with kiibo...you will hurt him...from what I've gathered...is that right?"

"Haha, you are just as good as a detective as I am kichi. We would be a great pair yknow~"

...I just want kiibo to be safe...

..I dont want to do this, but it might be my only choice here if I want to keep my actual beloved safe..

"What if...I stay with you...will you hurt kiibo?..."

"Depends.."

"...if he comes for me, don't hurt him...please...but...I'll s-stay with you.."

I can feel the stone cold tears rolling down my cheeks, I dont want to be here. I dont want to be with a crazy detective. I want him to go back to how he was before, and I want to stay with kiibo..no..I need to stay with kiibo.. I desperately need someone to kill this guy off..as bad as that sounds and as much as I dont want to loose a friend I really cant deal with this..

Hes hurt me. He hurt momota. He hurt harukawa. Tojo is dragged into this mess...and worst of all he hurt kiibs..

He wipes my tears away with his hands and smiles, kissing my lips.

"Good boy, I knew you would make the right decisio-"

Bang bang bang

"O-Ouma!! Are you in there..?"

"K-kiibo??"

"Awh, it's the robot trying to be a hero, let's let him in shall we~"

"Kiibo..leave"

Saihara opens the door and let's my beloved in, hands on both of his shoulders from behind. He moves kiibo quite far from me but so he can see me.

"Ouma!! Are you okay!!"

"Dont come to me!! Do-"

Just with that he tries to run to me, instantly being tackled down by saihara.

"Want me to rip your wires out robo boy?"

"....."

"That's what I thought, now no getting any closer to the leader over there or there is going to be blood spilled."

Saihara gets off of him and locks his door, kiibo stays there, as he was told to do. He stares at me. Tears forming in his eyes.

I give him a sad smile and he looks back over to shuichi.

"This will be fun, dontcha think kiiboy?"

"....."

"......"

"Awh come on! You both cant stay silent forever!"

True, we cant. But what options do we have here. It would take atleast 15 minutes to take all of this off of me, probably more. And the way to escape from saihara and warn someone? God. That would be a nightmare. No windows. No keys for his door. No way to get the keys without having a hand being taken off in the process. And nobody knows we are here.

He walks over to me and trails a finger up my chest.

"Too bad that we have to keep such a beautiful body tied up. Dont you agree kiibo?"

"...."

"Speak to me."

"......."

"Kiibo please..."

"Speak to me, you idiot!"

The detective kicks him around the head and he hits the ground with a loud thud, his head crashing against the floor.

"K-kiibo!!"

"I dont like it when you dont respond, it makes me feel like you still have will. And that's not supposed to happen. You are just a stupid robot that was made to be messed with, you dont have actual feelings. That's why I had to take such a beautiful being from you. To show it real love."

...that's not true

Kiibo is the only person who's actually ever cared for me, and been excited having me around.

He has been the only person to actually love me.

Now saihara is taking that away..

He kicks kiibo again.

"Answer me!"

"Nngh!-"

His small grunts of pain sound glitched out, it sounds as if he was underwater or something. It sends a pain up my body. I hate hearing..and watching..the one I love be in pain. I've seen too much of that in my life..I dont want more..

"S-saihara..."

This is where I need my acting to come into play.

"Yes, my beloved?"

"T-the...rope..and..duct tape..its...starting to get...really tight..

Saihara looks back over to me and cuts the duct tape off, leaving only the rope. He smiles and cups my cheek with one of his hands.

"Is that better sweetheart?"

I nod. It's not the best but I know how to get out of rope. As long as there isnt too much of it.

I wriggle my hands a little, loosening the rope around them, I do the same with my ankles. Saihara is distracted with kiibo, which still...isnt the best. But I will help him..I'm trying for him.

As long as kiibo lives...I wont give up..

I move my chest around and loosen it again, slowly dropping the rope from my hands and feet onto the floor, I pull off the rope from my chest and quietly try to take the keys from shuichis pocket, luckily. It worked. But of course, they had to make a sound.

He turns around and notices me, I sprint to the other side of the room making him chase me before hopping up and over his table and to the door, fiddling with the keys.

Hurry up.

Hurry up..!

I need to get help..

______________________________________
Word count: 1100

Time taken: a hour