You

Taehyung and Jeongguk were sitting in the garden, Taehyung reading a book of poems by Oscar Wilde and Jeogguk enjoying it.

"Out of the mid-wood's twilight
Into the meadow's dawn,
Ivory limbed and brown-eyed,
Flashes my Faun!

He skips through the copses singing,
And his shadow dances along,
And I know not which I should follow,
Shadow or song!

O Hunter, snare me his shadow!
O Nightingale, catch me his strain!
Else moonstruck with music and madness
I track him in vain!" Read Taehyung, in fluent English accent, smiling as he was done.

"Oscar Wilde writes orphic things." Jeongguk whispered, looking at Taehyung.

"Perhaps, tho you should never understand him literally, or fault will be mine for ruining your beautiful mind." Taehyung kissed his soft cheek, letting the book fall on grass.

"Do you write poems Tae?"

"I have a few."

"Can I hear them?" Jeongguk blinked, connecting his hands and getting on his knees infront of Taehyung.

"They are not as nice as you expect them to be."

"Please Tae, I'm beging of you please don't make me suffer from curiosity !" He whined, softly punching Taehyung's chest.

"Curiosity killed the cat." Taehyung smiled, taking Jeongguk's hand in his own. "But I'll read it to you, this one was written the night you left, after I met you for the very first time." He coughed, looking up at the sky, closing his eyes and leting the words sail in his mind. (A/N I wrote the following poem, tho in the original form the noceur is actually girl, but I changed it cuz Tae is a boy, so...)

"It was a quiet night, only psithurism could be heard.
Sitting on the window, a noceur was gazing the stars.

As much as the view was ineffable,
His brooding was taken away by dark silluete.
Under the moonlight and the starry light,
It was an ethernal view of the night.

As his pale skin conflated with snow,
His black hair fought with dark.
The orphic boy was oblivion of noceur,
Who felt peroxysm out of the view.

The view was ephermal indeed,
He let his imagination take the lead.
But then he woke up and it was all a sweven.

Through the window he looked, at cold, dark street.
It was a quiet night, only psithurism could be heard."

Once he was done, he gazed up on Jeongguk, who's eyes were teary and glowing. He didn't say anything for a moment, waiting for Jeongguk to speak up first.

"This..this is the most ineffable thing anyone has ever read to me !" Jeogguk finaly spoke up, his voice shaky and quiet.

"I'm glad you like it darling."

"And who is it about?"

"You." Taehyung whispered.

"What is there about you, a human can not like?"

"You are flattering me too much sweetheart. There are many things a human does not like on me. That's the poison of this world, you are just unlucky one to be seduced by me. As much as you'll deny this is in the future, I control both your mind and body. You always use metaphor of the devil for me, but some words have greater meaning than just being a metaphor." Taehyung licked his lips, slowly sucking on the bottom one.