13

Jeongguk woke up, the first thing he did after remembering everything was to look around. He was in bed, with a girl next to him, to be more specific, with Lisa.

He was confused at first, but once he looked around and saw a clock, which was working normally, it came to his mind that all of this might have just been a dream.

"It was only just a dream.." he said to no one, and softly smiled, happy that he didn't lose Taehyung, atleast not yet.

He rubbed his eyes and stood up, he shivered for a moment, since the floor was cold. When his feet get used to coldness, he made his way out of the room to the hall, where two little girls were running.

"Uncle Jeongguk ! Did we wake you up?" Annie pouted, both of them hugging him.

"No you didn't pumpkins, where is your father?" He kissed both of their cheeks and gave them lolipops.

"He is in the office, he and mum had a fight again.."  Jennie now pouted.

"I will talk to him, you two go wakey your auntie, okay?" They noded and ran inside the room. Jeongguk smiled after them and went downstairs, politely greeting every maid on his way.

"Mr. Jeon !" Jeongguk turned around and smiled once he saw Taemin.

"Taemin, how fancy seeing you today. How have you been?" Jeongguk offered him a handshake, which Taemin gladly accepted.

"I've been good, came here this morning, I missed the spirit that this house has. It was like I was parted away from home." Taemin cried out, dramaticly putting his hand on his hearts, earning a chuckle from the younger.

"I belive you, has everyone came already?" Jeongguk patted his back and sat down on the couch.

"Yes, Lisa, Barbara and kids came last night and we came this morning." He smiled. "As much as I'd like to stay and catch up, I really shall go now. Mr. Kim's friend is comming from Korea and I shall wait him on the airport and bring him here."

"Well it was nice seeing you, come to me when u find time." He stood up and politely bowed as Taemin went out. He smiled to himself thinking what a nice and well raised kid Taemin was. He went to Taehyung's office and entered without knocking, it was normal for him to do so now.

"Stressed, aren't we?" He came behind Taehyung and massaged his tensed back with his soft hands.

"Barbara just came and she is already giving me a headach. She is a great wife, but she has to understand that this is my job. I am earning money for us to live and for her to enjoy all her guilty pleasures." He sighed, leaving the pen on the table, closing his eyes and enjoying the massage he was given. Jeongguk really was a person to make Taehyung feel better at any time and it often came on Taehyung's mind if he was as equally good to him?

"But she is your wife, and you have to understand that she has her needs." Jeongguk defended her, even though he was liking the fact that she was too much for Taehyung.

"Bold of you to asume that I'd put her needs infront of yours." Taehyung mumbled and Jeongguk chuckled on that, his cheeks rosie. He was a real angel, so beautiful and all Taehyung's.

"What are you working on?"

"Well I have to give an interview about my last book; Heaven's sins, so I am writting some of my thoughts." Jeongguk noded, even he knew that elder can not see him. He just felt it was propriate.

"Why are you so obsessed with the dark realm?" He questioned.

"I don't understand the question darling."

"You are the devil and you own me, you feed on my sins, which all you create and your books are always about sins in some metaphorical way." Taehyung smirked, not moving an inch.