Chapter 36

Amara ran her fingers through Joshua's hair as he laid on her chest. She had woken up and couldn't fall back asleep so she decided to call her mom and tell her what happened with Joshua's mom. After repeating the words that Jane had said to Amara, her mom was ready to fly to Florida to beat Jane's ass.

"I'm fine momma...No, you don't need to come down here. I handled it." Amara talked to her mom over the phone, calming her down.

"That bitch won't disrespect my baby. I'll beat her fucking face in. Let her try it if she wants to." April seethed. She didn't play when it came to her children.

Amara chuckled, "Mom, it's fine. Relax, please."

April sighed, "I love you, you know that."

"And I love you too."

"Ok sweetheart. I'll let you go. I'll talk to you later.  Babe, come say goodbye to your daughter." April yelled to her husband, who then popped his head in the screen.

"Goodbye, love. I'll see you soon. I love you pea."

"I love you too dad." Amara said before hanging up.

"Sounds like she wants to murder my mom." Joshua mumbled, tightening his grip on Amara's waist.

She ran her fingers through his hair, massaging his scalp, "Yeah, she's really protective of me. Especially with everything that has happened over the years."

"I don't blame her. I've only known you for a year and I've killed for you." He chuckled.

"Because you love me."

"Ummm..." Joshua hummed.

Amara pushed his shoulder, laughing slightly, "Don't play with me."

"Girl, you know I love you. Everything about you." He placed a kiss on her lips. "Every part of you." He kissed her neck, sucking slightly as his hand trailed down, grabbing her butt.

Amara tilted her head to the side, allowing him more access to her neck. A small moan escaped her lips as Joshua continued to suck and lick on her neck. His hands wandered, sliding up her shirt and cupping her breasts. She never slept with a bra on, so he had direct access. He slowly inched his hands around her breasts,  squeezing slightly, making Amara arch forward into his hands.

She grabbed his head, bringing his lips to hers. Grabbing his bottom lip with her teeth, Amara's hands grabbed ahold of Joshua's briefs, pushing them down as his hands as his hands slid down the front of her shorts.

"Before I go any further, are you sure you're okay with this? I don't want you to feel pressured or anything like that." Joshua pulled back, looking Amara in her eyes.

Amara looked back at him, her heart filled with love. She didn't want to let Jay and his action continue to hold her back and stop her from fully giving her mind, body and soul to Joshua: "I'm ready."

He smiled before placing his lips on hers again, sliding his hand into her underwear and pressing the base of his palm against her clit. A moan shot from her lips as pleasure shot through her legs and lower stomach. Joshua moved his palm in a circular motion while rubbing his index finger around Amara's entrance.

Amara gripped his bottom lips between her teeth as Joshua pushed his finger into her, instantly cursing it as he started moving in and out without stopping his palm's circular motion.

"Oooooohhhh, babe!" Amara moaned out loud as Joshua added another finger inside of her, "Take them off." Amara pushed Joshua's briefs down before reaching down and pulling her shorts off.

Joshua removed his finger and ran his hand up and down Amara's pussy. Her moans grew loader as he ducked down, replacing his hand with this tongue. He ran his tongue up and down before darting it in and out of her as he pressed his thumb against her clit. Her hands ran through his hair and gripped it before raising her hips, pressing herself into his face. Joshua groaned in pleasure, sending vibrations through her causing her to cum. Joshua make sure to catch every drop before lifting his face only for Amara to grab his face, licking and sucking at his lips.

He climbed on top of her, running the tip of his dick along her to coat himself in her wetness before pressing himself into her. A moan left both of their lips. His at her tightness and hers at his size. Joshua fully pushed himself into her before stopping, already feeling like he was going to cum. Amara tried to relax, feeling fuller than she every had before. Joshua was bigger than any guy she had ever been with, so she had to adjust. He waited a minute before thrusting again. He continued to thrust as his and Amara's moans grew louder.

He, then, pulled out and flipped Amara over, pulling her hips up as an arch naturally formed in her back. An even louder moan slipped through her hips as this new angle caused him to hit new spots within her.

"Fuck, baby." Joshua groaned as she tightened her walls around him.

"Yessss, Josh. Oh my god!" Amara's hands gripped the sheet as she came.

Joshua's hands squeezed Amara's hips as he groaned and came right after her, in her. They both sank down onto the bed, him remaining inside of her.

"I love you!" Amara said right before falling asleep.

"I love you too baby." Joshua pressed a kiss to her neck before going into the bathroom, grabbing a towel and wiping Amara down before wiping himself as well. Once clean, he put a shirt on Amara and some briefs on himself just in case Luca walked in. He, then, climbed in behind her and drifted back off to sleep.

____

Welp...there you have it. They've finally has sex! I'm pretty satisfied with how this turned at. I definitely cringed at some points because I hate the "p" word but I didn't know how else to write this without using it lol.

Let me know what y'all think of it! Your feedback is always appreciated and valued! If you loved it, let me know. If you hated it, let me know.

Song: Case- Touch Me Tease Me. I was listening to it while I wrote this.

NOT Edited