6✖stranger

Oscar's pov

"Yooo Oscar i saw you comin out of Elsy's apartment. She let you hit it?" Martín smirked and all the guys were just whistling.

"Why were you by her place?" I look at him. Her apartment wasn't far but it wasnt close either.

"Cause i was tryna get some pussy from her too." Martín joked and all the guys laughed along with him.

I didnt get what was so funny.

"She wouldnt even let you in." I roll my eyes as i sat on my beloved crate.

"Ayee you know what i heard?" Sad eyes nudged me.

"What?"

"I heard Amanda is hella feelin you bro. Go after that shit." He smirked.

"Amanda? You talkin bout Elsy's friend." I raise my brow.

"Yeah homie. Isnt she hella fine?"

"Well yeah shes fine but im already talkin to Elsy." I shrug.

"Well would you get at Amanda if you werent talking to Elsy?" Diego asks.

"No comment." I joked.

Damn Amanda is hella fine. What am i gonna do?

"Just forget about her. She aint worth it. She aint Spooky material." The guys started laughing.

"and since when did you guys decide whos worth it or not?" Cesar slammed the front door.

"Yo chill this convo don't involve you." Vincent shook his head at Cesar who was coming at them sideways.

"It doesnt involve me. But ima involve myself."

"Cesar just stay out of it mano." I say which legit caused the fire to spread.

"Didn't i tell you to leave her alone? I knew you had bad intentions!" He yelled at me.

"Hey watch how you talk to me fool!" I stand up and get in his face.

"You dont get a say in what i choose to do. Got that?" I glared at him.

"Whatever." He walked off.

Elsy's pov

"So do you like him?" Javier  smirked.

"I dont knowww... maybeee." I cover my face.

"Ahh quit playin girl. We all know you like him." Alo laughed.

"So did you let him hit it?" Amanda smirked.

"Hell no. Im on my period. Thass a no no." I laughed. "But once im off of it." I smirked.

"Oh shit. You know she feelin it if she let them hit." Javier smirked.

They all knew i wouldnt just let any guy hit it.