39✖apologize

Oscar's pov

"How were they?" Eva questioned as she drank some coffee."

"Good. Elsy donated blood to Alondra. She needs it."

Then Eva spit out her drink. It sprayed my shirt which caused me to cringe.

She followed me to the bedroom as i changed the shirt.

"Elsy is back all of a sudden?" Eva questioned.

"Yeah i know right." I shook my head.

"Did you guys talk?" She leaned against the door frame.

"I just told her i was over her and im happy now."

"And what did she say?"

"She said she wasnt here for me. Which is cool cause she was never gonna get me. Im occupied." I smiled as i kissed her forehead softly.

"I love you." She smiled.

Bless Eva. Shes stuck by my side for two years. She dealt through the whole process of my pain.

Shes seen my worst and because of that... i love her.

Next day

"Hey guys." Javier and Marlon waved back at me as i walked into the taqueria.

"Hey welcome in." We all turn our heads to see Elsy greeting me as she only looked at her notepad.

"Oh hey..." she looked at me as i just glared at her.

"Why are you still here?" I question as she shrugged.

This was giving me flashbacks to when i first fell in love with Elsy. It felt as if we were going into circles.

I refuse to go back to the way it was. I just cant. I was at such an all time low and i hated it. I cant do that to myself anymore. No matter what.

Someone you want isn't someone you need.

"I'm just filling in for Javier since he was short a worker." She looked at me as if i was being rude.

"Mhm yeah."

"Oscar can we talk?" I grew even more anger at her words as she pouted.

"If you had something to say you could've said it two years ago instead of ghosting me." I shake my head as i sit at the table.

"So what can i get for you?" She questioned.

"Seriously? You're just going to ignore what i say?"

"You said you didnt wanna talk!" She looked at me confused. Now people were looking at us.

She slid into the seat in front of me. "What do you want from me?" Her voice cracked.

I leaned in closer so she could hear me clearly.

"Nothing."