52✖beer cans

Oscar's pov

"Yo homie i heard Elsy is thinking about moving? That true?" Sad Eyes looked at me concerned as I nodded my head.

"Yeah... she wants to move into a house a little bit near Brentwood."

"But do you even want to move?" I clear my throat signaling for him to shut up since Elsy arrived.

"Papa!" Juliette squealed as Elsy ran after her trying to tickle her.

"Oh no." I laugh as she tried using me as protection.

"What happened bebe?" I started tickling Juliette myself.

"So your daughter got in trouble for throwing a block at some kids head because he took her toy." Elsy crossed her arms.

"Well why is he taking her toy?" I shrugged as i placed Juliette on my lap.

"Thats not the point Oscar. She cant be throwing shit at other kids. Where did she even learn that from?" She let out a sigh.

*flashback to a few days ago*

"So Elsy told me i gotta watch Juliette since she is staying late at the warehouse. Which means you putos are gonna be babysitters with me." I smiled at the homies.

They were in the middle of playing uno.

"Motherfucker you cheated." Hector glared at Martín.

"How did i cheat bitch?" He slammed his hands on the table.

I rolled my eyes as i set Juliette down on the couch with her toys.

"You put down two cards making it look like you put down one." Hector huffed in annoyance.

"I didnt cheat motherfucker. Im just better." Martín walked away with a smirk.

Up until Hector took his empty beer can and chucked it at Martín's head.

*end of flashback*

"Yeah i dont know where she learned that from." I smiled innocently at Elsy.

"Mhm. Well i'm gonna buy some pizza. Do you guys want any?" She looked at the guys as they nodded their heads.

"Yes please. Im hungry." Hector smiled.

"You're always hungry fat ass." Martín laughed.

"Okay and? What about it bitch? I rather have meat on my bones than look like your scrawny ass." Hector argued.

"Juliette lets go." Elsy grabbed our daughter and walked her inside.

I just laughed as i followed Elsy inside.

"Sooo how was your day?" I leaned onto the counter as she prepared a snack for Juliette.

"Not fun. There was a problem with some of the packages. So i spent the whole morning trying to fix them." She let out a sigh.

Then we continued to talk about her day and my day.

—spookysblock

I know everyone hates when i have drama

But this book is boring me tf out

So i gotta create drama so i have motivation to update....

So dont get mad hehhe

Sooooo Elsy in real life is pregnant and Ehlani is supposed to be here anytime now and im sooooo fkn excited AHHHHHH😭😭💞

IMAGINE BAHAHHAHAH