25✖chonies

Amanda's pov

Amanda's pov

"You set me up." Oscar shouted right in my face.

"I'm sorry what?" I raised my brow at him. I need to act stupid.

"Last night. You didnt really need help from getting away from your crazy ex did you? Nobody was actually after you were they? You just needed a reason so you could plant your chonies in my car. To make me look bad."

Well fuck. What do I say?

"Now Elsy won't even talk to me. So if she keeps ignoring me i'll be sure to make your life a living hell. You have no idea how badly you fucked up!" He yelled with such pure anger and sadness.

It kinda made me more jealous of how much he cared about losing Elsy.

But he didn't care about losing me.

"But Oscar... i missed us."

"Bitch you cheated on me. Why you tryna ruin something good i had because you weren't happy?" He glared at me.

"But were you really happy with her?" I bit my lil nervously.

"Yess. Until you fucked it up for me." He shook his head.

"But baby. What we had was special." I stepped closer to him.

"You guys can take her away now." Oscar said in disgust as the guys came in and escorted me out the house.

Oscar's pov

"Is she here?" I see Alo open the door.

"No."

"Baby quit playin." Vincent popped up from behind me. "Just let him in."

Alo just let out a sigh and opened the door.

I quickly made my way to Elsy's room which was closed.

I twisted on the knob and barged in.

I was confused.

"She left with all her stuff last night. I tried to stop her but she wouldn't listen."

"Did you tell her that he was set up?" Vincent looked over at his girlfriend.

"Yes. She doesn't believe it. I mean no offense Oscar but you guys fucked around before. Of course Elsy will believe that you guys were fucking behind her back." Alo folded her arms.

"So she really just left." I felt my eyes water a bit as i looked over the room.

There was literally nothing in here.

Nothing.

I even opened the closet door to see my letter i wrote to her to try and win her back.

"Do you know where she went?" I sniffled as she shook her head.

"She didn't tell me. But now i'm really fucked because without her here i cant afford to pay rent. I'm gonna have to rent out her room to someone else." Alo sighed.

I couldn't tell if she really didn't know where Elsy was or not.

"Dont worry homie." Vincent put his arm over me. "We'll find her man."

—spookysblock

^oscar tryna figure out where elsy went lmao