49✖move on

Elsy's pov

Elsy's pov

"Good morning!" I heard shouting from the kitchen.

I smiled at the sight of Oscar and Juliette making breakfast.

"You still like your eggs scrambled?" Oscar gave me a smile as i nodded my head.

"Coming right up." He grabbed more eggs from the fridge.

I sat on the bar stool and watched as Oscar taught Juliette how to beat eggs.

She was so determined to mix these eggs.

"Mama who did your hair?" I raise my brow at her two pig tails.

I laughed a little.

"Dada." She laughed as she pointed at Oscar.

"I attempted to get her ready so you could get some sleep." He smiled.

"I see that." I smile at her two uneven pig tails.

It was cute that he was trying.

"So what are we doing today?" I question as he cooked my eggs.

"Awww! You want to hang out with me?" He teased as i nodded my head and laughed at him.

"Well you never go home so i guess why not." I joke.

"I like hanging out with my baby mama and our cute kid." He grinned at me. I swear that smile is what got me pregnant.

Later that night

After a long ass day i put Juliette to bed and it was just Oscar and i in the living room.

Even though he already kicked Eva out of his house he still didn't want to leave.

I watched as he hands rubbed my legs that were resting on his lap.

"Can i ask you something?"

"Yeah sure." I smile as i lower the volume of the tv.

"Sooo do you and Dante still talk?" He cleared his throat. He looked like he was preparing for heart break or something.

"What? No.... we stopped talking about a year ago."

"What about when you left Freeridge? Were you still talking to him?" He bit his lip.

"Well yeah. I went to San Fransisco to stay at his place for a while then i got a job over there and got my own place. We weren't anything serious. I was too busy raising Juliette. He moved on and married somebody else. I've been single since the day i left you." I let out a sigh.

"Did you try moving on?"

"Well yeah.... but at the time i really thought you cheated on me with Amanda... so i had really high expectations for guys. So i just refused to date any guy." I laugh at the fact i was single for 2 years.

"I wanna apologize for dating your cousin. My biggest regret." He laughed nervously as i moved so i was next to him.

"Its fine. We all have to move on at some point." I shrug as i pulled him in for a small kiss.

"Some of us just dont move on at all." He smirks as he pulled me in for a longer deeper kiss.

Next day

"Let me cook us a dinner. We can have a mini date." Oscar suggested as we came up with ideas of what to do.

Juliette was at my mom's today. She always wanted 2 days out of the week to be with Grandma.

"I'll help." I smile at him as we walk to his kitchen. This time we were at his house. My apartment can be kinda boring.

"Okay babe how do you like your steak?"

"Medium rare." (SPEAKING OF RARE... such a coincidence😅 i have a book called rare YOU SHOULD DEFINITELY GO REaD it;)

"Okay i'll prepare the meat. You can make the mashed potatoes."

"Okay bet." I smile at him as i watch him get out the potatoes from his cabinet.

"Please be careful when peeling the skin." He laughed. "No offense but you're kind of clueless when cooking."

"Watches one master class of gordon ramsey's master class and you swear your a chef." I tease him as he got all butthurt.

"Oooo whats cooking?" Martín barged in all nosy.

"Nothing for you." Oscar glared at him as he peeked over.

"Can i have a bite?"

"No." Oscar snapped.

"You're ruining their dinner date." Cesar walked in smiling at us.

"Wait you guys are dating?"

"Yeah."

"Sorta."

Oscar and i just looked at each other awkwardly. Honestly i had no idea what we were.

"So i really cant have a bite?"

"No!"

—spookysblock

Shit at this point

Shit at this point. Ima do this too!! Nothing getting past glass