Chapter Four: The Petal

"So remind me again why that escape plan would be amazing?" Kazue teased, "how was I supposed to know about the glass? It was on YOUR sheet" I reminded.

"Yup, and my my now we have to give you STICHES" Kazue retorted as I bjt my tongue, "hey it worked didn't it? Oh my gosh Kokichi you should've seen the look on his face!" Genkei laughed.

"He was a bit distracted from falling off a roof, seriously though how did you not even scream?" Takura asked, "my need to mess with the Detective overrun my need to scream bloody murder" I answered.

"I can't even tell if that's a lie..." Takura mumbled, "don't you have homework?" Genkei teased, "oh what the f*ok? Seriously why can't I just drop out guys school is awful! All I have for friends is Mirai and she just gives me a middle finger!" Takura complained.

"Yeah yeah, but just graduate and then you never have to step in a school again" Genkei bargained, "I don't wanna study...." Takura groaned as he left the room.

"Should we remind him he has his finals in two months?" Takashiro asked, "let's just let him have his fun before we see him sleep deprived" Genkei answered.

"Anyways~" Genkei dragged out, "Kokichi, were you flirting with the detective?" He asked. Nao's eyes widened, "oh my gosh little baby Kokichi finally has a crush" Takashiro gushed.

"What?!" I asked as he smothered me in a hug, "it's so beautiful! Reminds me of Romeo and Juliet! I need to go call Tsuki! She needs to be on board with this!" He screamed and ran out of the room. That idiot.

I turned over to the remaining people in the room, "stop snickering Genkei, or else" I threatened as he collapsed on yhe floor with laughter "oh my gosh though! I know you dont have a crush on the guy but I'll take him! Did you see that freaking *ss?" He asked.

"That was Kokichi's crush since middle school" Eiji said bluntly reading his book. I glanced over at him, "what gave you that idea?" I asked.

"You doodled his name on your escape plans for six months, and were nearly drooling over him whenever he was on television" Eiji explained.

What....? Wait I do that...? GOSH DARN IT SAIHARA!

"Wait...Kokichi's gay?" Kazue asked, "that should be the least surprising" Nao pointed out, "hey!" I shouted, "Kokichi you're the gayest gay to ever be gay" Nao reminded.

Well I need to make new friends...now.

"That makes zero sense...well I think Kokichi's all patched up, so I'm going to go" Kazue said as he started to get up, "Eiji, Nao, come on we gotta go make dinner" he reminded.

"But Takashiro still hasn't told me anyone about his OTP yet!" Nao complained as Kazue dragged him out by the ear. Eiji just got up and left before turning around "Kokichi I suggest you send flowers to develop a romantic relationship" he advised.

"Get out!" I shouted and he left. Genkei finally recovered from his hysteria "I'm going to go help Takura with his homework..." he said and left.

Note to self...never tell friends about a crush...ever....even it is life or death...

I glanced at the bandages on my arm from the landing. Did I really flirt with Saihara yesterday? And said I was going to ask him on a date the next time I see him? What was I even thinking...he probably has a girlfriend..

And even if he is still single why would he even like someone like me-

*COUGH*

....ok...that was weird....probably was some dry air or something. Now back to complaining about how I'll die alone-

*COUGH*

....why does Saihara have to be straight-

*COUGH* *COUGH* *COUGH*

I felt myself kneeling over as a coughing fit overwhelmed, by the time it finally seemed to end I could only groan. Great now my throat hurts...did I get sick? Cause then I'll have to go to the doctor....or I could lock the door to me and Takashiro's room and not come out till I'm better....

I set out to grab some supplies for hiding in my room. Because knowing Takura he would get revenge for me making him do his homework by making me go to the doctor. Which is treason.

I don't even feel sick...this sucks...

I locked the door to the room, wonder if everyone back in school knows that Saihara is back...he's so popular that he practically has a harem...

Meanwhile the whole class hates me-

*COUGH*

....I'm starting to wonder if my cough is triggered by my self esteem....no wait that sounds dumb. Even dumber than Momota...I definitely am sick...

I logged onto the computer and saw Saihara for once posted on social media, he was at a restaurant with his friends...I could see a drunk Iruma practically all over him and Akamatsu who she was sitting next to...

Filthy cum dumpster! I knew she was a sl*t-

*COUGH*

Why world...why are you so cruel? I grabbed some panta to help my aching throat when I noticed...is that a petal? How? We can't take care of any plant without it dying in a week!

Wait...did I cough up...a petal...? That sounds dumb. Really really dumb....nah probably some neighbors flowers-

*COUGH*

This time I couldn't deny the flower as the petals ended up sitting in the palm of my hand I could only stare, I just threw up flowers...either I'm really sick...or Chiasa's cooking is improving...

I HOPE ITS THE LATTER.