♦3| The Emerald Stone

The two stared at each other. It was so quiet you could hear a pin drop. After what seemed like hours the emerald eyed boy spoke. "Do I know you?"(Y/n)'s mouth fell open.

Is it not him? It looks like him but then again there are many persons in the world that looks like him and I somehow happen to meet one of them. What a coincidence and I had just embarrassed myself too.

(Y/n) sheepishly scratched her head and grinned. "Ha ha, it seems that I have mistaken you for someone else." She nervously laughed, trying to ease down the awkward tension. The boy raised an eyebrow. "Oh, really?"

"Y-Yeah"

"Well then, bye" the raven haired boy turned around, continuing his walk.

"I'm (Y/n) by the way!" The boy stopped and turned his head, a smirk playing on his lips. "I know," he said and turned a corner disappearing from the girl's sight. (Y/n) stood dumbfounded.

'Eh? He knew? How did he know my name I didn't even told him. Oh god I don't even know his name. It would have probably helped with my nightmares.'

The (h/c) haired girl could not get the feeling from out of her gut and the boy was similar to the one in her nightmare. Too similar. The way how their black midnight hair shined with a shade of purple, the way how their eyes glinted with mischief, the way how their smirks played on their lips and the way how their voices spoke softly, it was all too similar.

(Y/n) shook her head, trying to get rid of the confusion messing up with her head.

Maybe I'm overreacting. I should get a day from all the school works and just relax. These nightmares are making it worst.

She massaged her forehead, trying to ease the pain forming. Turning around she started making her way to class only to end up on the floor with a loud 'thud'. A string of curse words left her mouth. Her head had harshly connected to the ground and a constellation of stars danced around it.

Once she had controlled her dizziness her gaze landed on a particular emerald stone. Was that the cause of her fall? It was quite small so there was no way it could have been it but then again it was possible.

Taking up the small stone, she examined it. It was shiny so shiny it would have probably blinded the girl if it was held up into the sun, it strangely took the shape of a skull and small letters were carved into it. (Y/n) squinted her eyes trying to make out the tiny phrases. The girl eventually gave up.

'I'll probably damage my eye if I continue with this.'

The girl jumped in fright when the loud bell rang. "Oh sh*t, I missed a class." She hurriedly put the skull shaped emerald stone into her pocket and went to the next class, making a note to ask her math teacher just let her off this once for skipping class.

/♦♦♦♦♦♦\

"(Y/n)!!"

The (h/c) haired girl looked up at the source of the voice. There a certain pink haired girl stood at the gate, waving her hands to get the approaching girl's attention. (Y/n) stopped in front of her friend, who seemed really giddy in the afternoon.

"You were waiting for me, Mea?" The smaller girl nodded. She was only shorter by two inches of (Y/n)'s height.

"Yup! I was wondering if we could go to the Silver Diamond café, remember, the one that we went to every weekend?" (Y/n)'s (e/c) eyes lightened up. Memories of them came flooding back. They used to enjoy every dessert at the café for the both of them had sweet tooths. (Y/n) enjoyed (f/d)- favorite dessert and Mea enjoyed red velvet cupcakes.

"That sounds like a great idea."

/♦♦♦♦♦♦\

The bell chimed as the two individuals entered the café. They were greeted with smiles as a maid lead them to a table. The café was the same as before just the arrangements and the colour and style of the chairs and tables had changed. The walls were painted pale blue, a crystal chandelier hung from the ceiling which was painted in white, the chairs and tables were neatly organized; the chairs were repainted in blue and the tables remained white. Beautiful tulip flowers were designed onto the table covering that were placed over the tables along with various of flowers in a vase which was placed in the centre of the table. The scent of freshly picked flowers and freshly made desserts lingered in the air.

(Y/n) and Mea were seated at a table near the glass windows. They ordered what they had wanted and the maid nodded then went away to get their orders. (Y/n) took a deep breath in, enjoying the scent that filled the café.

"Soooo," Mea started. "Anything new?"

They continued their conversation until the maid came back. She placed their desserts onto the table with a 'here's your order'. Upon hearing the voice the two girls looked up and their eyes widened. The maid that came wasn't the one that lead them to the table in fact the maid looked really familiar. Their eyes landed on the name tag.

"Mini?"

Mini was also a long time friend of (Y/n) and Mea. She had long black hair and dark chocolate brown eyes. She was the daughter of the person that owned the café. They had became friends when (Y/n) and Mea came to the café every weekend.

Mini joined the them and they all started to converse with each other until (Y/n) suddenly flinched. Mea and Mini noticed this and asked if she was okay. (Y/n) responded with a nod but flinched again.

Something was burning the right side of her stomach and it was getting hotter every minute. "(Y/n) are you really alright? You're flinching quite a lot now." (Y/n) turned her attention to her black haired friend, a worried expression on her face. "Is it something that we said?"

"N-No!" By now it felt as if her skin was melting. Not taking the heat anymore, she quickly dipped her hand into her pocket pulling out the hot glowing emerald stone.

—————

If non of you hadn't noticed yet, I have now put myself into the story.