Chapter 26 [Edited]

Chapter 26

 Colton's P.O.V

        Mutters echoed around me as an unconscious Katherine lay on the floor in a small pool of her own blood, Skylar picked her up in his arms bridal style, "I'm taking her to the pack doctor" he said looking over to Mason and then he rushed inside.

          Chace turned to face Kayla, he let out a snarl, "we'll deal with you later," he warned and then rushed towards Skylar. Kayla crossed her arms and scoffed. Everyone slowly departed from the sight and seeing the fight that unravelled in front of me made my wolf angry and unleashed the raging Alpha inside of me. I grabbed Kayla by the neck and pushed her against the tree.

      "What the fuck is wrong with you?" I screamed at her well aware that my eyes were now dark and my claws were slowly digging into her flesh.

        "I did it because I was mad," she said, chocking from my tight grip around her neck and then I let her drop to the floor, she sucked in some air and breathed in heavily, "I don't understand why you're mad. You rejected her and for who? For me! You rejected her for me. Face it Colton, you know I'm ten times better than she is."

         I growled and picked her up by her neck yet again and I threw her back hitting some trees on the way, she fell against a tree on to the floor bruises covered her body. I walked over to her slowly like a predator teasing its prey, a whimper escaped her lips, "picking you over her was the biggest mistake of my life and I don't need you to remind me of my regrets. Don't you ever talk about her like that again, you're not ten times better than her you're worse. You're the worst choice I have made over the girl that I love," I breathed out heavily, love? Yes, there's no denying that I am in love with Katherine Dawson.

         After cooling off I made my way towards the room where Katherine was being checked on. I sighed as I saw Katherine's body laying down on the bed. I heard footsteps behind me, I turned my head slightly to see Liam leaning again the wall besides the door, "the Doctor said she'll wake up in a bit. Kayla didn't hurt her too bad, she's already healing," Liam said and I nodded as I stroked Katherine's long black hair, "so what's happening to Kayla?"

 "I'm leaving Kayla's punishment to Katherine," I answered.

 "I think you've done quite a number on her. She's bleeding and she's limping,"

"That's not enough"

     "Not enough? Who knows how long it would take her to heel, just don't get to carried away or you'll be no better than her." Liam walked away. I grabbed a stool and sat besides Katherine I held on to her hand and slowly closed my eyes.

 The sound of groaning made my eyes open, I must have fallen asleep. The hand that was clasped in mine twitched and I picked up my head looking down at the beautiful girl laying on the bed next to me and then slowly her eyes opened.

 Kayla's P.O.V

                 I thought Colton genuinely loved me like I loved him but all I was to him was pointless sex. However, I would not cry for him. I would not be weak for him. I had cleaned up my wounds and changed into new clothes since I would be meeting him. It was risky meeting him here in the middle of the forest but I had no choice. He stood in front of me and I took in his familiar looks.

"Kayla," he greeted me with a smirk, "what is it?"

 "I was wrong," I said, "I was wrong about not needing you"

             He scoffed, "what happened to your precious, Colton?" I didn't say anything, "he neglected you so you came to me," he chuckled bitterly but the stopped and sniffed the air, "I smell blood." I lifted up my top and revealed my bandages which caused his eyes to darken as he took in my injuries, "Who is responsible for this" Did he actually care?

 "C- Colton," I answered Nick and his jaw clenched.

 "So mate how do you feel about joining me?"

 I smiled, "I would love to"

 He smirked, "great."

 Like it? Hate it? Love it? Dislike it? Comment and Vote. Nick is Kayla's mate. A lot of you guys thought it was Logan!