Chapter 36 [Edited]

Chapter 36

         The numbness that I had felt before me was now gone and replaced with a sudden pain. I tried to move my hands but they didn't move. Slowly, I opened my eyes and saw that I was in a dimly lit dark room. A silver chain that hung from the ceiling was chained around my wrists and my feet were in silver chains too that stretched out from the wall behind me. I seemed to be in some kind of basement, or torture chamber, with only a dim light above my head.

        The sound of the door being opened captured my attention. I saw Nick come into the room followed by two other guys. Connor? The other guy shamelessly trailed his eyes up and down my body. Connor works for Nicklaus? But he brought me coffee!

"Glad to see you're awake," Nicklaus said to me with a smirk, "It was getting boring watching you sleep."

"Where the hell am I?" I asked him through gritted teeth. I tried to move my hands but the silver dug into my skin and I let out a hiss in pain.

"Ah, enjoying the new accessories?"

"I swear Nicklaus let me go or-"

"Or what? You're chained up, what are you going to do?"

"My boys are going to come for you."

He laughed, "After where you guys left off. I don't think so."

My eyes widened, "How-"

"Did you actually think I just left? I had people looking around. By the ways, how's the baby?"

I growled, "I'm not pregnant."

He shrugged, "I don't care. Just waiting for your mate but how about we hurry him up a bit."  My eyes widened. I don't want him to bite me again! "Kyle," the pervert guy stepped out of the shadows with a syringe. I hate needles. I didn't let them see my fear for needles instead I masked my fear with confusion. 

"What is that for?" 

"To send your mate a message," then Kyle, the pervert, put the syringe through my arm and I held in my hiss. "We're going to spread this around the porch. The blood will rush them here instantly, you in exchange for the power and the title." I felt slightly light headed, my eyelids felt heavy as they continued to take more blood.

Colton's P.O.V

        "Katherine!" I called as I walked into the house. The house was in a state. A blue Bentley was parked in the drive way. The porch had blood stains on it. Katherine's blood. The couch was flipped upside down, Mum's favourite vase was smashed, there was a knife thrown on the floor covered in blood and the door was off its hinges. I growled. Nicklaus was here before us. Fuck!

"Colton!" Mason called and I walked back into the living room. Where there was a blood stain on the floor. He handed me a letter and I read it out loud:

"I have Katherine and I must say I am enjoying her company. If you want her come find me- Nick."

"Fuck!" I screamed.

"Now what?" Skylar asked.

"Sniff her out?" Liam asked.

"But she's wearing that perfume, it works for 48 hours." Damen answered.

"Her blood." Logan added "We can find her by sniffing out her blood, she probably hasn't healed properly yet. We can find her like that."

"Okay, but we need tactics." Mason said. "We need to be smart and think of comebacks, defences and attacks."

"We need weapons." Chace stated.

"We don't have time!" I growled, "we need to find her now."

"Colton, we need to be smart and think of a plan before we all get killed," Mason reasoned with me, "if we're going to save her. We need a plan." He was right.

"The pack house." I told them "The pack house has a secret cupboard for weapons."

Katherine's P.O.V

"You're awake," Connor said.

"Connor." I snarled.

"Katherine."

"So what are you getting out of this?"

"What do you mean?"

"What's Nicklaus offering you?"

"Why does he have to be offering me anything?"

I scoffed, "People don't just work for men like Nicklaus for no reason. Is it debt? Is it a girl? You're mate? Family?" He stiffened.

       He opened his mouth to speak but was interrupted by the door opening. Nick came inside with a grin on his face, "Ah, I see your awake." He said and stood right in front of me, "your mate is taking far too long. Does he even care?" I spat in his face and he wiped it away with a look of disgust. He growled, "Now I know for a fact that The Midnight Pack and The Shadow Pack are coming here, together. I also know for a fact that there's more of them then there is of us and well you are one of the pack fighters and you train them right?"

I narrowed my eyes at him, "What's your fucking point?"

"My fucking point is that I need to know their weaknesses and how to take them down easily."

I scoffed, "Like I'll tell you."

He tutted, "I thought that you'd say that, I also thought of a way to make you tell."

I frowned and then Kyle passed him a whip. Ah shit!

Picture: Peyton

Like it? Hate it? Dislike it? Love it? Comment and vote.