Chapter 35 [Edited]

Chapter 35

-Colton's P.O.V- Before the call and after the call-

        It's not your child those were kept replaying in my head like a bad song. Whose child was it? Was it Logans? My thoughts only caused me to become angrier. I punched the punching bag harder and my knuckled started to throb.

"Colton." Mason called. He came into the gym and stopped in his tracks when he saw me.

         "What?" I asked with a growl and stopped my punching. Me and my wolf were angry and we were ready to take it out on anyone but it looked like it didn't affect Mason like he was expecting it.

"You should come outside,"

"Why?"

      "It's about the baby," I frowned and nodded. I took of the gloves and noticed how red and sore my knuckles were. It didn't bother me though, it would heal. I followed Mason out into the living room where Alice sat on the couch, her face in her hands, Lucy sat beside her with a sympathetic look and Aden stood in front of Alice with his hands crossed. Logan, Chace and Liam all came into the living room as well.

"What do you mean it's not Katherine's report?" Aden asked and Alice removed her hands from her face. She seemed frustrated and her eyes were glassy. 

"I mean that it's not hers!" She said bluntly.

"Well then whose is it?" She said nothing, "Alice tell me whose it is!"

"Mine!" Alice screamed and my eyes widened, what? "The baby is ours Aden," Aden stood there shocked with his mouth open.

"But the report's in Katherine's name." Logan stated. We were all puzzled. I was even more puzzled and angry.

         "I- I got scared." Alice said "I put the report in her name and she knew that and then it came and nobody was meant to open it. Nobody ever opens Katherine's mail! So I put it in her name but then Colton opened it, that's when everything went out of control."

"Why didn't you say anything before?" I growled at her. "Do you have any idea how much of a mess you created!" 

Aden growled at me, "do not talk to her like that," he stood up and challenged me. I walked closer to him. I was taller than him and stronger but yet he challenged me. Chace stood between us. 

"Now is not the time for a fight," he reasoned and we back away.

"I tried to say something but it all blew up and I was scared that Aden would have the same reaction as you," I frowned at Alice's words, "you basically neglected your child," 

"But it's not mine," 

          "You didn't know that before. Your reaction scared Katherine as well she kept questioning if you'll act like this if she did actually become pregnant with your child," I stared at her blankly. I didn't know what to say. I felt horrible. 

"At least I had a reaction your mate hasn't even said anything," 

Alice looked over at Aden whose head was kept down on the ground, "Aden?" She asked, "please say something." Everything was quiet before he spoke up.

         "It's definitely your report?" She nodded, "I'm going to be a Dad?" He asked and she nodded again. I thought he would have a panic attack or something but he screamed, "Yes!" We all frowned at him.

"I'm confused," Lucy commented.

       "I've always wanted to be a Dad. Although I always imagined it to be after marriage. Oh well. As longs as it's with you that's all that matters. I love kids and I love you." Alice smiled and leaped up to hug him. He wrapped his arms around her tightly and spun around which caused her to giggle. It made me miss Katherine. She had left without saying goodbye to anyone. After the new settled in we all sat around the couch and talked about the baby. The doorbell rang which startled all of us, Chace got up to answer it.