CH.Twelve

"Baby wake up."

"Huh?"

"Up."Leo pat my butt

"No."I huff and burried my face in the pillow

"Come on its one o'clock in the afternoon."

"So?"I mumbled

"I'm gonna train you "

"Train me for what?"

Leo didnt answer me he just grab my feet and pulled me off the bed.I scream thinking I was gonna hit the floor but he caught me by my waist my face a few inches from the floor.

"That wasn't very nice."

I pout and stood up straight.Leo smirk and peck my lips before walking away

"Come eat breakfast we have a lot to do."

"What exactly are you training me for?"

"Self defense.....just in case."

"You gonna teach me how to use a gun too?!"I ask excitedly

"Yes but for self defense."

"Doesn't matter."

I walked behind him downstairs to the kitchen.

After breakfast Leo and i took a shower together and got dress.I packed a bag of training clothes and snack....cause i like to eat. We headed downstairs to his car and he turn to me after we were in.                                                      
  "Listen we're going to a warehouse I
own,theres gonna be alot of guys and girls training.Theres gonna be drugs and guns and whatever.You just have to stay beside me alright?"     

"Why Couldn't I have a personal trainer in a quiet and safe room?"   

Leo smirk "I am your personal trainer "

*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:

When we got to the warehouse I instantly got nervous.The music was loud as hell.There was blood everywhere from people fighting.The guys were lifting weights and fighting and the girls were wrestling each other.Some people were cleaning guns and stacking small ziplock bags.I then realise this isnt just a warehouse for training.I looked so out of place being the only skinny one with no tattooes or piercing and look like I couldn't hurt a fly.

Leo held me by the waist and guide me through a hall everybody greeting us on the way.He reached a door and he use a key to open it.This room was sound proof and clean.I felt calmer now.We set everything up and told me to change.

*

Just like he said leo took his time in teaching me.I thought I was gonna be in pain by the end of it but I'm okay and I learned alot which makes me happy.I learned how to aim,pull a gun apart and set it back.I learn basic self defense moves and tricks to put people to sleep.

It was now 10:36 pm and I just got out of the shower.I pulled on my boxers just as leo came into the bedroom door closing it behind him.

"I got you something."He said and handed me a small box

I smiled and opened it.

"Oh my gosh its a necklace with a...... gun pendant?"

"Trying to be cute but not too cute."Leo shrug and smirk

"What the fuck!!24K Leo this must have cost a lot."I gasp and observe the necklace

"Doesn't matter how much it cost its for you."

"Its still nice I love it.Thank you."I pulled him down and peck his lips.He roll his eyes and pull me towards him for another kiss

In no time Leo had me pressed against the bedroom wall,grinding on me his hand tangled in my hair to kiss me harder.God I love him so much.

I kiss him deeper,letting all my emotions and feelings towards him take over.My hands massage his biceps and he put his hands under my thighs and lift me up making me wrap my legs around his waist.I wrap my arms around his neck,kissing him tenderly.

He guide us to the bed where he lowered us,breaking the the kiss for some air he hover over me staring into my eyes causing my cheeks to heat up and shivers down my spine.I lean up and kiss him rough and tender.Earning a moan from the back of his throat I ran my hand up his shirt,playing with his nipple before I broke the kiss to remove his shirt.

He trailed kisses from my cheek to my neck and bit down and suck on my warm skin,leaving hundreds for marks.He kiss behind my ears and i shivered I felt him smirk and I slowly pulled his jeans.He rub my inner thighs, his breathing was slow and steady and my moans and groans fill the room as he bit and lick random places of my body.

He slowly remove my boxers and i turn a light shade of pink.He reached over to the nightstand and took out a condom and lube.Leo kiss me again,spreading my legs wide.He spill some lube on his fingers. I took in a sharp breath when he push two fingers in,i whimpered when he started moving his fingers in and out and twisting them,scissoring my entrance.My whimpers  soon turn into whines and moan and he added a third finger.Soon i was pushing down on his fingers wanting more.

He remove his fingers and I pout from the lost of pleasure,I kiss him again and he slip the condom on,coating it with lube.

I let our a shaky breath when he press his tip to my entrance and he lean down,kissing both my cheeks before he kiss my lips,pushing his tongue in my mouth and pushing his c*ck in me.I tighten around his c*ck and he groan while my cries echoed through the room.He stopped when he was all the way in.I trail my hand down his chest and bit my lip before telling him to move.

He pulled almost all the way out before thrusting back in,hitting my sweet spot multiple times.The only sound in the room was my moans,skin slapping against skin and him groaning and cursing to himself. When I arched my back he bit my shoulder, when I wrap my legs around him he suck on my neck and when i ask for more he capture my lips with his and went faster and deeper.

"Oh ah....fuuucck baby"I  cried as i release unto my chest.

A few more thrust and he came inside the condom.Collapsing on me holding up most of his weight,both of us breathing heavily. A few minutes later,he slowly pulled out of me.Me whimpering from the lost of pleasure but gave a satisfied smile.He remove the condom,tied in and threw it in the bin in the bathroom,wiping my chest with a cloth. The room smelt of sex but i smiled cause i liked it.Leo laid back down and pulled me in his arms,pulling the cover over us and wrapping his arms and leg around me with his face in the crook of my neck.I could tell he was smiling.

"Micah".He mumbled from my neck.

"Mhmm?".

"I love you".

I pulled him away to look in his eyes and plant a sweet kiss on his sweet lips before putting him back in his place.

"I love you too".