Epilogue

A smile crept on Micah's face when he heard giggling and small feet running in the direction of the kitchen. It always warms his heart when he hear the innocent giggles, how happy they sound.

"ROAR!" He tried to sound scary and succeeded.

"Ahhh daddy, you scared me." His son laugh and jumped back.

"That was the aim baby boy." He lift the small blonde up and blew on his cheeks making him giggle even louder.

"What are you two doing in here?" Leo came around the corner with a grin. He love seeing his son with his lover, it was such a cute sight.

"Daddy scared me papa." The small boy pout.

"He was trying to run in here and take the cookies." Micah shook his head

"Oh they're done? good." Leo move towards the counter but Micah stepped in front of him.

"Noo not yet, they are for later." He whines

"Later is like half an hour away we want cookies." Leo said in a pleading tone.

"Yeah daddy just one."

Micah smile and sigh "Okay just one each."

Leo took his son and they walked over to the covered plate of cookies. He took up a chocolate one for him self and a oatmeal one for Mikael.

"Thank you daddy, thank you papa." Mikael smile and ran out the kitchen with his cookie. Both men watch as their son ran away probably to go play with the two husky puppies. Sarah and Alex, they adopted them 6 weeks after their birth and they fit the family perfectly.

"We are raising a well mannered boy aren't we?"

"Sure are." Leo kiss the side of Micah's head and exited the kitchen going back to work. He had been working on building a fence around Micah's garden. The 25 year old thought it would be better to grow their own food instead because it save money and it's healthier. Leo had no problem helping out and the garden was now blooming with fruits and vegetables and now a 8 foot fence will be around it soon.

After Leo left the gang he bought a three story house just outside their home town. He wanted Micah to be comfortable and have everything he wanted with his family, friends and school close by. They moved into the house a week after Leo met Micah's parents. It's been a few years, Micah graduated from university and  have his own businesses, graphic designing and an accounting firm. Leo's business are still going strong and he is even aiming for international. They were both happy. Aunt May comes to visit sometimes along with both their friends and whenever they have time they go to visit them. They are planning a trip to Australia this Christmas to Micah's parents to introduce them to their grandson Mikael who the adopt at the beginning of the year. Mikael was the son for an old couple who his mother died while giving birth and the father had died 6 months before from pneumonia. The poor boy was in foster home since birth and he is now 2 It was a very sad situation and they were more than happy to take Mikael as their own and they both love him deeply.

Micah sat by the island in the kitchen and stare at the engagement ring on his finger with a smile on his face. He couldn't believe he was going to marry his first and only love. Leo had propose on their third year anniversary, the proposal was private with only his aunt, best friends and Leo's wingman Jeffery there to witness the sweet moment and it brought Micah to tears, no he was full on sobbing. He cried tears of happiness from the moment he saw the silver ring in the red velvet box until everything was over and they went home and made love. The way they met wasn't anyone's dream but their life now was amazing now and he couldn't ask for a better man in his life.

SO THIS IS THE END OF THE STORY. Thank you all for your precious time❤️❤️Remember to vote for this chapter🎉.

Please subscribe to my channel. Y'all owe me for this amazing book lol.

Anyways I have other books you guys can check out just go on my profile

Anyways I have other books you guys can check out just go on my profile. Thanks again.

Peace❤️