Eighteen

I sat in the living room trying to focus on the book I was reading. It was a struggle to concentrate after knowing Leo is on his way back. Part of me is excited and the other part is nervous and want to run away and hide. He's finally coming back but my lies are the reason he's coming back a day early.

Jeffery did call Leo and told him that he saw me at a club and Leo said he will be here the next day which is today. He never spoke to me. He didn't call me this morning like he would normally and I was too scared to call him.

It was now six o'clock in the evening  and I had just finish eating dinner and now reading.

Jeffery and two other men went to meet Leo half way along the journey while two of them stayed to guard me and the house.

*
*
*
*

It's 7:30 and I was looking out our bedroom window. I just took a shower and didn't have anything else to do. My heart began to beat faster as I saw the three cars drive through the front gate. Leo's brand new Mercedes benz in the middle.

They pulled into the garage and I sighed and move from the window. I sat on the bed and waited. Waited for Leo to come in and probably yell at me for lying.

I sat there on my side of the bed for about then minutes before I hear the keys in the bedroom door jiggling. I sat up as the door open. Leo walked in looking hot as ever. The days he had left he had manage to grow more facial hair but usually he would shave. He was wearing a suit and I have never seen him in a suit before but I can proudly say I am happy to call this man mine.

His eyes met mine and the cold look he held just seconds ago disappear and lust replaced it. He walked over to me never taking his eyes away from mine. I got a little excited and forgot that we had something to talk about. He reached out and caress my cheek before leaning down to mu face. I leaned up and close my eyes expecting a kiss but instead I felt his warm breath on my ears and his stubbles against my cheek.

"Strip out of your clothes, lay on your stomach."

Shivers ran down my spine and his demands. He then walked away into the bathroom. I sat there for a few seconds before hurrying to do as he said.

I took off my baby blue T-shirt and my boxers and placed them on the couch by the window. I then laid down on my stomach and waited.

Not long after I heard Leo exit the bathroom. I didn't look, my eyes were close with my face buried in my pillow.

"Micah." His deep and sexy voice called my name

"Y-yes?" I answered lifting my head from the pillow.

"You're going to get a punishment for lying to me and going out."

"What do you mea-."

SLAP

"Fuck!" I hiss when his large palm made a harsh contact with my left a** cheek.
I didn't have time to react before I felt another.

SLAP

It stung for a couple seconds then Leo soothed it with his hand. I could feel my d*ck getting hard from having his hands on my a** and surprisingly the spanking I was receiving.

"What do you have to say Micah?"Leo asked

"S-sorry for lying." I said but it came out as a moan.

Leo chuckled and lean down to kiss my a** cheek. When he hear me moaning again he started to suck on it before he continued punishing Me. He pulled me up on my hands and knees and continue to slap both my a** cheeks amount eight more times.

"Don't stop". I whimpered pushing my ass more into Leo's hands. I definable surprised my self, having a pain kink or some sh*t. Leo's hand just felt so good slapping my a** and I need release.

"You like that? you like being punish?

"Yes. Please touch me."

"Please what, more?"

I screamed/moaned when he felt Leo's wet warm tongue licking my hole. I cried out loudly,his hands gripping the sheet. Leo's tongue dipped inside my hole. He used his thumbs to spread my cheeks using the pads of his fingers to squeeze my flesh and control some of my involuntary movements against  his mouth. His tongue plunged inside before pulling out and then back in imitating the rhythm of sex.

"Close".I breathe.

Leo pulled his tongue out turning me over and taking hold of my hard member immediately. I look into his lustful eyes as a smirk played on his lips.

"You want to cum?" He ask slowly stroking my d*ck.

"Yes." I cried out arching my back.

"Yes what?" Leo ask in a teasing tone while
speeding up his hand movement.

"Yes Leo. Please let me cum."I cried desperately.

Leo stop and squeeze my c*ck tightly making me moan loudly. He then let go and backed away from me standing up.

I was confused and in pain. What the hell is he doing?!

"What are you doing."I hissed. I was about to finish his job myself when both my hands were grabbed and handcuffed to the headboard with double cuff.

"Wha- Leo no it hurts." I cried twisting in the bed.

"This is your punishment. Since you wanna get turn on from me spanking you."

I look over at him and he had no expression on his face. He walked over to the drawer and took something out but I couldn't see. I close my eyes trying not to concentrate on my pulsing d*ck.

Suddenly I felt his hands on my tights and my legs were raised. I felt cold liquid against my hole and my eyes snapped open.

"Oh no."

A small vibrator was pushed into my hole. I moan at the little action and tried to push down into his hand that was bear my d*ck.

He let go of my feet and stepped away.

"Please don't." I pleaded

Leo smirk and held up the remote to the vibrator. He press the on button and that's when I lost it.

I started to scream/moan while begging him to touch me or release me. I was whimpering and groaning. My bottom lil was soar from biting it and I need Leo.

"Please f*ck me baby. Please I'm sorry I lied."

Leo just chuckled, shook his head and exited the room.

This is going to be a long night.