Fifteen

"Babe."

I look up from the book I was reading and watch Leo walk into the living room before sitting down beside me.
"Hi." I smile and lean up to meet him half way for a kiss.
"I'm gonna be gone for a few days."I frown at that.

"How much days?"I ask as I close my story book and place it on the coffee table.

"About seven?"He sighed.

If you look good at Leo you could see that he is stressed. He had bags under his eyes, his hair is messy and he is always frowning. His knuckles as constantly bruised and the worst thing whenever I try to help or take it some pressure off him he dismissed my offer and tell me he's fine.

"Can I come with you this time?"

He shook his head no.

"Why can't I come?"I glare at him

"You know it's dangerous.I will be staying with dangerous people while I do business."

"We could stay at a hotel."

"I still don't want you there it's not safe Micah."He said and walk out the living room and into the kitchen. I got up quickly and followed him.

As he make his way over to the fridge I step in front of him.He tried to go around me but I block his path.

"You've been stress lately and you hardly let me help."

"Its not your place to help now move!"

Next thing I know I'm stumbling back into the kitchen counter.Leo had push me to the side and I ended up hitting my back on the edge of the counter. When my back hit the edge and cried out as pain shot through my body.

"Shit, are you okay? Let me see."

"Don't touch me, I'm fine."I whined and glare at him. "You pushed me."

"You know I didnt mean it baby."He sighed and run his hand through his hair.

"You still pushed me just because I wanted to help."

"I appreciate you wanting to help but It's not your place and I dont want you getting involve with the shit I do. You could get hurt and Its gonna be on me.I dont want to see you hurt Micah. I want you to stay sweet and innocent and cute."Leo smirk and place his hands on my cheeks.

I pout at him and he chuckled before leaning down and pecking my lips. Before he could pull away I held onto his shirt to keep him in place and ran my tongue over his bottom lip. He didn't hesitate to open his mouth and dominating the kiss immediately.

"Will you be a good boy and stay here?"He ask when we broke the kiss.

"Yes."I sighed in defeat. "I can visit Aunt May before she leaves town."

"Where is she going?"

"Some greenhouse to get more nymphaea nelumbo and water lettuce."

"I have no idea what those are but okay."

I laugh and shook my head.I went to grab the milk carton from the fridge and pour some into a glass.

"Let me see your back."Leo said and turn me around and began lifting my shirt.

"I'm drinking!"

"Stop being stubborn."

I huff and let him look at my back

"A bruise is forming, I'm sorry."

"Its fine it doesn't hurt that much.....I want to cuddle with you."

Leo and I made our way upstairs and into our bedroom. He strip off his shirt and laid down and open his arms for me to laid on top of him.

"How do you picture yourself in five years?"I ask Leo

Leo sighed deeply and held me tighter.

"Can I be honest with you? I picture myself married to you with two kids, a girl and a boy living in the hills with a cute little husky dog. But I choose to do this and Its not easy to get out of and it sucks because I picture a future like that but I'd do anything for you to stay with me. In so many ways, I can attest to how you have changed my life. I am so proud of myself and your utmost patience with me. You have not only supported me during the hard situations but also picked me from my lowest points. I could say for a fact, that we exist because of what we have."He press a kiss to my forehead before continuing.

"Someone like you with a heart of gold deserves the very best in life; I have never been so sure of something like I am right now. I am prepared to give you everything and to go the extra mile to help you achieve all your dreams. I know you would do this and more, for me. Whenever our eyes meet, I feel connected to your soul and experience a love like no other. I am beyond grateful because you have helped me realize my ultimate purpose in love; to love and cherish you forever. I find myself loving you harder each day. You are, the one for me, Micah. As our love keeps growing, our boundaries expand and we live to enjoy each other's peace and company. The fact that I can't stop thinking about you is a sign that we are soulmates. I love you."

At this point I was tearing. Leo had never open up to me like he did just now and I believe every word. I love Leo with all my heart and I don't thinking nothing can change that. No matter how much we fight about petty things we always make up and Leo is always the first to apologize.

"I love you too, your situation and what you do have nothing to with why I'm in love with you. Your support and encouragement has helped me to flourish and to achieve my goals. Without you by side to cheer me on, my successes would not hold the same meaning. You stay up with me when I stress about school or when I get home sick you take care of me. I can just be myself with you. I do not have to pretend to be anyone else for you to love me and Same with you. You have a heart of gold Leo. You always shower me with a certain tenderness and affection that makes me feel like the most loved person in the world. The idea of growing old with you fills me with so much excitement and happiness.I see a future with you.One with lots of kids and a farm and two Siberian huskies. I want to be with you in the future."

"Don't worry you will."