Seventeen

It's pretty boring here without Leo. I mean he does gets on my nerves but now I'm missing him. His loud outbursts, random cuddle moments, his mood swings, hot steamy love making and his bad jokes.

We talk every night on the phone but it isn't the same. It would be for one hour since he is usually busy after 11 pm for some reason. I worry about him whenever he says he has to go cause nothing good happens after dark and he's always out after dark.

But in three days He'll be back and everything will be back to normal. I have a lunch date with Anthony and Destiny today and I am getting ready for that.

I introduced them before when they both cane by the flower shop and we decided to have lunch today.
I grab my keys and phone and met Jeffery at the front door. Jeffery is my body guard that Leo told to stay with me. He also watch over the house in the night along with four other men.

He dropped me off at the local seafood place call Rain Forest Seafood. I walked into the place and immediately spot Anthony and Destiny on the left corner right where they said they were going to be.

They were sitting at a round table so no one was directly facing no one.

"Hey guys, how are you?"

"We're good, the waitress is coming back soon."

Anthony got up and hug me then I slid into the seat so I was in the middle. I hug Destiny and took up the menu.

"God I've been craving shrimps for like a week now." I said and my friends laugh

The waitress came back and we order.

Anthony ordered Groan crab curry with pineapple juice. Every time I hang with Anthony he always got pineapple juice even if he's drinking from his water bottle.

I ordered Mussels and shrimps with sausage with water since I haven't drank water today. I drank french vanilla coffee with my breakfast.

And Destiny ordered chopped lobster tails and spaghetti with cucumber juices.

"So Micah How's your holiday so far, you go clubbing every night."Anthony ask with a smirk

"Naah I'm with Leo half the time."I laugh

"I still cant believe you're dating that guy."Destiny mumbled while twirling the spaghetti on her fork.

"Believe it, cause I am and there's nothing wrong with him."I sighed.

"What do you mean there's nothing wrong with him, he kills and rob people."

"Have you ever seen him kill or rob anybody?"

"No but the news...."

"Not everything is true, he is my boyfriend so I know what he does and I can tell you that Leo have a heart of gold, he's good to me."

Okay Leo can be bad sometimes but I'm not going to sit here and let destiny talk negative about him

"What if you get him angry one day and he hurts you."

"Just like every other relationships we argue, mostly over dumb things, I get angry and so does he but never hurt me and he never will. Like I said you don't know him."

"Maybe you should introduce him to Destiny one day."Anthony suggest

I swallowed my food before speaking. "I will, if you're okay with that Destiny."

Destiny nod. We continue to eat and watch funny videos on on Destiny's phone

"I have an idea." Destiny spoke up.