20

"Good morning sweetheart." Liam called out. He was still naked from the night before escapades. After the heat was over, another few rounds were involved. Astrid has asked him if he wanted to be shown what it was like, without heat involved, and he agreed. "Good morning Liam." She chirped back. She tried to get out of bed. But Liam's arm pulled her back. "Where do you think you are going, Beautiful?" He whispered huskily in her ear. "Just to the bathroom. We need to talk, too." Liam sighed, and let her up. "I'm an addict now, no thanks to you." He called out to her. "What's that supposed to mean?" She walked back into the room still naked. His eyes darkened. "I'm an addict. I want more." He stated, while beckoning her with his finger. She obliged. "Liam, do we really want this? Us?" She asked sighing while sitting on the bed. "My wolf and I are fine with it. I see no reason not to. My mate rejected me, yours, well is an idiot." He finished off. He had always thought she was attractive, but had always been afraid to voice it. He still didn't exactly want a relationship with her, but thought sex and friendship would be good.

"No! No! No! Absolutely not! Liam freeze." Celine burst through the door. "You reject your mate, force him to accept, make him forget, then send him off to mate with another!? Now you are sleeping with your protector!?" She waves her hands between the frozen Liam, and Astrid rolling her eyes. "In case you didn't see mother, I was in a false heat, that wouldn't exactly go away. Liam helped me, and we are discussing our arrangement now. Whether we act like it never happened, or we have fun. I like to have fun. I may be selfless sometimes, but others I like to be selfish." Astrid sneers. Celine rolls her eyes. "It doesn't matter anyway. He marked that good for nothing little witch. I paired him to your for a reason! You are barren for a reason. He is barren too!" Celine screams out in frustration. "What?! Mother, for the love of all that is good why the hell wouldn't you give me that tidbit of information!?" Astrid screams back. "Because I wanted to see what you would do if you thought it was only one of you." She shrugs. "Well he is fully mated, can I get back to my conversation and find out if I am going to be having fun, or go back to being celibate for the rest of my life?!" Astrid cries out in frustration. Suddenly she doubles over in pain. "They are at it already this morning. Great." She mumbles, taking some deep breaths. "He is fully mated, but you still feel the betrayal?" Celine questioned looking confused. Astrid nods, and growls. He is close to finishing. "Did you feel him get marked?" Her mother questions, and Astrid thinks. She shakes her head. "That sneaky little bitch. Mated but not fully mated." Celine mumbles. "Have your fun darling. I'm in a much better mood now. Got to go. Just make sure you have ground rules!" Then she disappears. "Did she give blessing?" Liam asks, and Astrid laughs. "Do you remember last night?" She shoots back and he nods looking confused. "If she didn't approve, you wouldn't remember. She just said we have to have ground rules." Astrid explains. "Stay the same, but we have sex, and if the idiot ever comes back I'll find a new partner?" Liam almost whispers. He is afraid she will reject the offer. "Mm sounds perfect to me, but fair warning. I like sex, a lot, and last night was only like dipping your toe in." Liam growls in approval. Scroopimg her up, and crashing their lips together.

"That was incredible. How did you know to do that?" Sampson questions, his new little mate. Demeter feels like she has been caught. "I read it in a human magazine, at the library." She plays it off. " I like it." He playfully nips her mark. Earning a moan from her. He begins kissing up her neck, and she shrugs him off. She hates the fact he was a virgin. He is so boring, and her needs need satisfied by experience, which she plans to get today. "We have duties to attend to." She says. Sampson shakes his head. "Nope, I already mind linked everyone to leave us be." He winks. "I am supposed to go to the library for books today." She tries again. "Send someone else." He mumbles kissing her mark. Because of his mark on her, he is smitten with her. A one sided bond. He will never feel her betray him, but if he betrays her, she can feel it. She is infuriated with the fact she has a dumb Alpha wanting to play house with her, she just wants control of the pack, in order to challenge the Queen.