day 1

((EDIT: THIS BOOK WILL PRBLY BE CONTINUED ON MY OTHER ACC @GAYMULLET, THIS WHOLE GOOGLE ACC IS ACTING UP AND BEING VERY WEIRD SO I MADE A NEW ONE, THERE WILL BE OTHER BOOKS THERE TO LIKE A SHINSOU FROM BNHA X READER LEMON, A BARLEY LIGHTFOOT FROM ONWARD X READER LEMON AND MORE.

I'VE ALSO STARTED WRITING ON A FANTASY BOOK, AND IT HAS LOTS OF INSPO FROM THE LOTR/HOBBIT AND SKYRIM SERIES))

(I also fixed the grammar and spelling on my @gaymullet acc so now it will be easier to understand hh

I wrote this book when I was like 14 but I turn 16 in april the 17th so I have grown alot)

WARING: MENTION OFF RAPE IN PAST, IF NOT COMFTERBLE, ONLY READ THE EJ PART

I woke up on a nursing bed, I had a bandage around my head. my headache was not as bad as it was before but it still hurt alot.

but the pain in my foot was a lot worse,

I looked around the room, this was not a hospital I tell you that! there where a big lamp in the middle of the room it was flippering and shiffering like It didn't get enough electricity. the room was pretty dark and I couldn't pay much atttion to it beacuase my vision was still blurry.

I then relised I was wearing a gas mask over my mouth and nose, I tried to take it off but I hear someone speak too me

-" I suggest that you keep it on"

that voice I had heard it before... I just cant figure out where-

-" hey, are you alive?"

I look to the other side of the bed, It was a guy all in black, black hoodie, black jeans.

he had his hands on his knees, on his face wore a blue mask with black empty sockets, with black thick liquid dripping down. he had his hood up so i couldn't see his haircolor.

-" are you gonna speak or not?" he then said with a tone off annyoence.

he then stod up and walked to the door.

-"wait" I say my voice all raspy and my throat hurt A LOT.

the guy in the blue mask just turned around to face me.

-"where am I?" I ask confused.

he turns back and walk out off the room.

I sigh, about to fall asleep agine, when I hear the door open and the faceless man who carried me here came in.

-" sleept well child?" he asked with the static demon voice, also very calm.

-"where am I?" I asked almost to hard to hear.

the faceless man walked towards me and sat down at the edge of the bed, with his head at my direction.

I take off the gas mask.

-" my name is slender man" he said.

-"do you know why your hear?" he ask me.

I shake my head no.

-"do you wanna know why your hear?"

I nod my head yes.

-" well, 2 weeks ago you got drunk right?"

I lower my head, ashamed.

-" nothing to be ashamed off child"

I look up at him, of course it is! I'm (y/a)!

(if your over 21 yrs reading this I'm surprised! XDDD)

-" anyways, you killed someone that night, slit open his throat, with a box cutter" he said it so calm, like it was nothing, how could he do that!?

-" and the police haven't found out it was you yet, you did a good job doing it, even for being drunk" he said it with a calm but more fascinated tone this time. i started to tear up now, I dont wanna cry ifront off this stranger... never!

but I couldn't hold it in anymore..

-"I'm sorry..." I sob quitly.

-"he w-as abo-ut t-to rap-e m-me..." I cry, guilt building up in me. I wrap my arms around my knees, try to hold it in, but I couldn't do it anymore.

I feel long arms wrap around me.

-" hush now child, no one can and will hurt you hear" he says comforting me.

I've never had a adult figure to comfort me like this, I felt save now.

I haven't feelt that in a very long long long time

>le time skip< she feel asleep in slender mans arms oof

(hahahaha this is going better than I expected wooooooooooooo.

ples don't get all crazy about slenderman now he only wants to be comforting her hahahhaha nothing else thank you very much!!!!! :"DD)