day 2

((EDIT: THIS BOOK WILL PRBLY BE CONTINUED ON MY OTHER ACC @GAYMULLET, THIS WHOLE GOOGLE ACC IS ACTING UP AND BEING VERY WEIRD SO I MADE A NEW ONE, THERE WILL BE OTHER BOOKS THERE TO LIKE A SHINSOU FROM BNHA X READER LEMON, A BARLEY LIGHTFOOT FROM ONWARD X READER LEMON AND MORE.

I'VE ALSO STARTED WRITING ON A FANTASY BOOK, AND IT HAS LOTS OF INSPO FROM THE LOTR/HOBBIT AND SKYRIM SERIES))

(I also fixed the grammar and spelling on my @gaymullet acc so now it will be easier to understand hh

I wrote this book when I was like 14 but I turn 16 in april the 17th so I have grown alot)

I open the door to see the blue masked man stand in the halway infront of the door.

you have too look up too face him but he is definitely taler than me.

I could guess with 9.6 inches...

(if your a tall gurl then I gotta tell you that I'm 5 feet 1 1/32 inches... what ever that means, I'm 14 and I'm 1,55 cm... so I am verry short yeeeeeeees and I write every thing from my own perspectiv, so I'm sorry if your tall...yeehaw)

-" your in the way" the blue masked man mutters, pushing me to the side and then slam shut the door.

-"prick" I whisper.

>le time skiiiiiiiiiiiip<

I walk down the hallway to only find a pair of stairs going down.

I walk down where I found the main hall,

too my right theres a tv room, and to my left theres a dining room

at the table I see a bunch of people sit around a table, all waiting for breakfast...

I stand In the hallway, not knowing what too do.

slenderman turns around too face me he's standing by the stove.

-" come sit down child I'm making breakfast"

i do as he says and sit down on one off the closest free seats. I see a lot off diffrent people... I got a bit scared when I saw them all.

I was sitting between a little girl with long brown/red hair, and a pink night dress she was holding a teddybear in her arms.

the seat to my other side was empty.

It where alot off people hear, witch give me anxiety.

-"so slendy, whos the new chick?" A man with black hair said, he was sitting right infront off me, he had burnt skin, all pale and white. he whore a white hoodie with blood stains on, and hes mouth where cut open on hes checks, almost looking like hes smiling.

-" she is one off us, jeffry" slender anwers.

turns out this guy's name is jeffry then.

-" soooo, what's your name then?" jeff asked me.

-" (y/n)" I answer. I got quiet around the table now. everyone staring at me. I look back at them all.

there was a guy with yellow hoodie, he had a black clothing like mask over his face with a red sad face on.

next to him was a another guy with a yellow zipper turtelneck, he was wearing a mask, It was white with a surprised looking expression in black.

next to him there where a guy with a face mask, yellow goggles. hes hoodie where blue, greyish brown, he had his hood up.

there where also a elf looking boy, he looked like link from Legend of Zelda. he had black eyes with red iris, and black pupils. there where blood dripping down his eyes.

next to him was jeffry.

there where so many peoples... giving me a bigger anexiety, all staring at me, I wasn't used to this...

I looked through the rest off the group:

there where so many people here.

slenderman came with plates with pancakes on.

finally, I was starving.

when we have been eating for a while the blue masked man comes in.

he sits next to me on the empty seat, staring down.

slender man cleared his throat.

-" Jack from now on you'll have to share room with (y/n)" he said with a determined voice, nothing will probably not change his choice.

the blue masked man snapped his head to slender mans direction, apparently his name was Jack then.

-" you got to be kidding right?" he said with annoyance, I still remember that voice I just dont remember where...

-" I never joke Jack, you will chare the same room with her" slender man answered, slightly more angry.

Jack stod up so fast that the chair fell to the floor, walking fast out off the room, open the front door and and then slams it shut on the way out.

well.... there will be sum gooooooooooooood lemon soon my babies i promise youuuuuuuuu

and I just hope that my friends or family dosen't see this hahahaha or else i'm fucked

OOF

( 666 words this is the work of satan hahaha I love him his my daaaaaaaddy ;DD)