woooo

((EDIT: THIS BOOK WILL BE CONTINUED ON MY OTHER ACC @GAYMULLET, THIS WHOLE GOOGLE ACC IS ACTING UP AND BEING VERY WEIRD SO I MADE A NEW ONE, THERE WILL BE OTHER BOOKS THERE TO LIKE A SHINSOU FROM BNHA X READER LEMON, A BARLEY LIGHTFOOT FROM ONWARD X READER LEMON AND MORE.

I'VE ALSO STARTED WRITING ON A FANTASY BOOK, AND IT HAS LOTS OF INSPO FROM THE LOTR/HOBBIT AND SKYRIM SERIES))

(I also fixed the grammar and spelling on my @gaymullet acc so now it will be easier to understand hh

I wrote this book when I was like 14 but I turn 16 in april the 17th so I have grown alot)

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

417 PEEPS HAVE READ THIS!?!??! THIS CRAP!?!?! OMG... THANK YOU!!!!!!

SMOOCH SMOOCH LOVE ALL OFF YALL LOVELY CREATURES!!!!!!!!!!!😍😍😍❤❤😘😘

LETS KEEP ON GOING THEN LOVE YA'LL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love bullet for my valentine btw! and I don't know what the song has to do with this chapter... buuuuuuuut... I really like it! (I "USED" SOME OFF THE LYRICS IN THIS CHAPTER... DONT JUDGE ME I LOVE THIS SONG!!!!!!!!!!)

Your Pov:

I wake up on a comfy bed. It was still kinda dark.

felt the warmth beside me, two arms wrapped around me from behind.

thats when I realized what happend... we really did it? he took my virginity, and I'm happy he did it.

It was so comfy, I want it to last forever.

I could feel his soft arms pull me closer, I turn around to look at him, was he awake?

-"jack" I murmur with raspy voice.

he opens his eyes, but there was no eyes.. just black empty sockets, what happend to them? his face was still beautiful.

his grey skin, it was smooth he give a sly smile, there where small dimples formed on his cheeks.

(I dont know if you guys like boys with dimples but I THINK ITS THE CUTEST THING EVER!!!)

his fluffly hazel coloured hair was a mess, it was cute!

I cuddle closer to him, I never want this to end, I then fall asleep again.

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn this chapter was short! I'm really tired now guys, lifes a pain in the butt!

but I'll try to write the other chapter tomorow! uhhhhhhhhhh

I hope you liked the chapter!!!!!!